A Look Into Ahu & Kyrie Jenner's Coachella Valley Home

January 31, 2023
Seth Styles

[A/N-real article from the Web]

During the course of our Home Spotlight series, we've mostly focused on homes with history

During the course of our Home Spotlight series, we've mostly focused on homes with history. More often than not, these have been hulking behemoths and architectural oddities that would be more difficult to build in modern times. 

When was the last time you saw a home constructed on a scale comparable to ? Or with the same kind of creativity as Lloyd Wright's ? Or even the convention-defying oddness of the ? You just don't see ambitious houses like these being built anymore. Or so you'd imagine. 

But this Coachella Valley mega mansion is making us eat our words. And just last year, it dramatically outpaced other houses for sale in Palm Desert to become the most expensive home to hit the market in the area. 

The Most Expensive Home to Grace Palm Desert

You'll find the gargantuan subject of today's Home Spotlight roosting in the craggy hills overlooking the rapidly growing Palm Desert community

You'll find the gargantuan subject of today's Home Spotlight roosting in the craggy hills overlooking the rapidly growing Palm Desert community. Built into the rocks themselves, the sprawling property surveys all beneath it including the easily accessible Bighorn Golf Club and sprawling desert communities. An intricate collage of textures and shapes fits together like a complex and mysterious puzzle, consuming eight acres of land.

It's easily one of the biggest private homes in the area... and that counts the aforementioned Bob Hope residence just up the path a ways. 

How big are we talking? All up, we're looking at 32,000 square feet of living space. This takes into account the primary property with its seven bedrooms and 12 bathrooms. It includes the free-standing office. And, yes, the immense guesthouse. 

Yet, despite this behemoth's mammoth size, its colors and patterns find it tastefully blending into the sun-scorched ridgeline.

How This One is Different Than Other Massive Houses for Sale in Palm Desert

Still, we see massive homes all the time. We even regularly see massive homes for sale in Palm Desert. So what makes this one so unique that it would easily net the most expensive home sale in all of the Coachella Valley?