vii-What's More American Than Marilyn Monroe?-2️⃣

*OFF-CAMERA*
-Kyrie's POV-

I wake up at about 8am, feeling something on my cock, I look down and there's my wife laying on her side sucking my cock. Giving me a little morning blowjob.

"Ahu?" 

She pulls her mouth away off my cock.

"Finally awake? I wondered how long I would have to do this before you woke." 

She then swallows my dick again. This is something Ahu was very good at, swallowing my dick greedily down her throat. I take  advantage of this and admire her naked body illuminated by the sun. I could feel my orgasm coming.

"Baby, I'm about to cum."I tell her.

Ahu stops and licks my tip as she looks at me.

"I want you to cum in my pussy."Ahu says as she gets down on all fours exposing her round ass, "Come on baby, I need to feel you inside me."

I get down on my knees behind her. Grabbing her soft ass, I spread her cheeks and see her swollen pussy glistening with its wetness. I gently insert my cock into her.

"Oh yes, baby, like that, put your dick inside me."she moans, grasping onto the sheets.

"You're a real slut for a pregnant woman."I say, playing with her ass cheeks.

She laughs then let out a sigh of pleasure once I'm fully buried in her.

"You married a slut baby, now fuck me." 

That's true. Pregnancy has always enhanced her horniness and I can tell she's really horny this morning to talk like that. I pound her pussy for a good twenty minutes. Hands on her big ass, then grabbing her massive tits.

When I feel that I'm about to cum, I move my hand down to press down on her clit while grabbing her neck with my other.

"Baby, I'm going to...."

"Me too, go ahead, I'm right there."she gasps.

I lean down and kiss her neck, as I cum deep in her pussy. Ahu  screams in pleasure from the orgasm that washes over her.

Once I'm completely emptied I withdraw from her. My cum soon flows out of her slit. Ahu lays back on her side, looking exhausted, she's really beautiful with the slight sweat sheen and her belly fully out.

"We're doing this every morning."she tells me.

"Fine by me."I tell her, kissing her before I get up to shower."Want to join me for a shower-just a shower."

"Yes."

I lift her and walk to the bathroom, where I settle her onto the chaise.

*ON-CAMERA*
-Kyrie's POV-

K: Its hard to believe that our kids are growing up. I feel like I'm still a kid myself and the fact that I have to be responsible for these little people....insane. I don't know how my parents did it.

P: And you guys are having another.

K: Fuck. We are, didn't think this through *laughs* eh, we'll make it work.