vii-Where I've Been and Where I Wanna Go-1️⃣

*OFF-CAMERA*
-OMNISCIENT-

Ahu and Kyrie were walking along a trail with the boys in front of them. Hand in hand as they stop and look at the views and take some pictures. When they got to the park, the kids saw a few of their friends and ran ahead while their parents sat at a picnic table, in clear view of their kids.

"So, this tour thing. Are you guys going to do it or not?"Ahu asks.

"We are, we're just looking at dates and all that shit. Then I've also go to meet with the creative team about merch and I need to find opening acts, which I can tell is going to be difficult."

Ahu faces Kyrie and smiles, leaning her head against her hand."So the tour going to be called?"

"House of Kyrie. Cooper won that battle because Jo could already see what he can do with the design and everything."

Ahu nods, mentally doing the math to see how long she could join her wife on tour before staying home and nesting before the babies come. She didn't want to say anything just yet because she wanted to be over the first trimester.

"I also have exciting news. I'm launching my travel gear."

"Wow, after all these years. I'm proud of you."

"I know, soon you won't be the only billionaire in this marriage."

Kyrie laughs and holds her wife's hand as the two of them look at their sons. Life just doesn't get better than this.

August and Jacques had invited the two to join them on a little Miami getaway. August demanded that Zephyr and Canyon come too since he hadn't seen them in a month due to his job--he is a stylist that was now freelancing after he finished his contract with Louis Vuitton.

*ON-CAMERA*
-Kyrie's POV-

The jet had landed in Miami and the boys were still asleep since we flew overnight. I had Zephyr while Ahu took Canyon. We had Owen join us on the trip.

K: WE'RE IN MIAMI!!!! 

"I'm looking forward to being in a bikini for no reason."Ahu says, strapping Canyon in.

"Of course you are. Nothing like showing off your body huh?"

"Yes. I worked hard to maintain this figure after two kids."

As we drove to the hotel, I see that August had spammed me.