v-One Night In Miami-2️⃣

*OFF-CAMERA*
-Kyrie's POV-

"So, how's everything going?"I ask Kim.

"Corey and I are just sitting and waiting for her to come out. God, the sounds is what's freaking me out right now."

"What sounds?"

"Just like, the metal clanging..its so unnerving."

"Oh God. I think I can hear it. Text me when she's out."

"Yeah."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

*ON-CAMERA*
-OMNISCIENT-

"This is fun."Kris says as she and Kyrie lay in bed, watching Big Mouth.

"Yeah, we haven't done this since I moved out."

"Hi."Khloé sings as she walks into the room.

"Hi."Kris and Kyrie says in unison.

"How are you?"she asks her mother.

"Not bad."Kris tells her."I've walked twice."

Khloé sits on the end of the bed, smiling at her mother.

"I got up the first time to walk on my little walker over there."she points to the walker."It was painful, but its like, hey, let's keep doing this."

"It was pretty funny though."Kyrie says, looking up from her phone."She was like that Granny in Madagascar."

"Kyrie!"Khloé says, hitting her younger sister's foot while Kris slaps Kyrie's arm.

"This is such abuse. I could sue you two."

Khloé just laughs.

"I was in the operating room today and Kim laid down on the bed next to me."Kris says."And I said, this would be so great to do, like, something like this with a friend."

Both Khloé and Kyrie look at their mother with their jaws dropped.

"I mean, you know, so you could share it together and hang out."

"I'm really contemplating getting my boobs done."Khloé says."It's just something I think about all--"

"I shouldn't be here for this conversation."Kyrie gets up and walks out.

"Oh, lets do it together."Kris says.

She went to get a bag of hot Cheetos and a Coke. Grabbing a bag of gummies before walking back to the room. 

P: You always seem to be eating when you're at your Mom's.

K: I know. I don't know why, its just what I do when I'm at her house. If I'm not making something, I'm eating snacks. Thank God, I can cut a cucumber properly.

P: *laughs* Did you offer lessons to Kendall?

K: As much as I love Kendall, I don't think she and I would survive if I have to give her lessons in cooking.