x-Enough Is Enough-1️⃣

*OFF-CAMERA*
-OMNISCIENT-

Ahu and Kyrie sit in silence for a few minutes. Not really sure what to say or how Khloé is going to move on from the biggest betrayal from a man who she thought she had a future with.

"Let me go get some tea because you need to calm down."Ahu says, getting up.

Kyrie just sighs and falls back onto the bed. Each and every time Khloé has to get hurt because of this man and she's glad that she didn't allow herself to try to befriend him again after the Jordyn debacle. She's taken out of her little reverie with Zephyr climbing onto the bed and hugging her.

"You ready to get to school? See your friends?"

"Yeah."he says, playing with her wedding ring."We're going to write letters for Santa then we're going to do our Christmas trees."

"What's Christmas trees?"she asks, playing with Zephyr's curls since they were flattened from his sleeping.

"We write our family on the orn'ments."

Kyrie hums and listens to her son talking. Ahu walks in with a tray of tea and smiles when she sees their eldest in bed, chatting to his Yaya.

"When did this happen?"she softly asks, putting the tray on the coffee table.

"He came in after you left. I think he wanted to have some alone time with Yaya."

Zephyr nods, hugging Kyrie. This had both parents smiling and already forgetting about the earlier drama with this entire Tristan thing.

*ON-CAMERA*
-Kyrie's POV-

I'm driving to Mom's as per her request for a family meeting. I don't know if Kendall and Kylie are going to be there but I do know that Khloé isn't.

P: So, how did you feel when you heard about the situation?

K: To be frank, I felt like he sometimes does this shit purposefully. Like, he does it when things become too real with her and honestly, if he doesn't want all these things with her--then just man the fuck up and tell her instead of humiliating her all the fucking time.

P: Do you think there's a chance that the family might forgive him after this?

K: I wish I could say no but I know my family's going to forgive him some time, and I won't--not that I've ever talked to him after the first humiliation when she gave birth to True-or forgive him because he can't keep doing this shit to my sister and be like 'oh, she's just going to take me back because we have a child together'. 

I walk to the dining room where Mom and Kourtney sit, texting Cooper about finalising some things for the album and the team for the new restaurant about when construction would start for it.