iv-Ciao, Kim-3️⃣

*ON-CAMERA*
-Ahu's POV-

I'm on my way to the Yaz offices for the first time since I've given birth. I know the offices was running because my team is very efficient, but I just needed to interact with other adults.

"Oh, she's back."Isiah says, when he sees me walking to my office.

"Hi."I hug him."How are you doing?"

"Ah, you know..staying on that grind."he tells me."We're setting up for the photoshoot for the new hair range."

"Great. I'll come sit in on that."

"Yes. Please do."

When I sat down in my chair, I took a deep breath. It felt amazing to be back at work though I do miss my babies. I took my phone out and text Kyrie.

 I took my phone out and text Kyrie

I laugh and shake my head. Kyrie sometimes really makes me wonder.

"Hey boss lady is back."Thalia greets when she pokes her head through the doorway.

"Hi. I was thinking that we could have a conversation about the new products being launched for the holiday season."

"Yes. I have all the information in my office so I'll go get my coffee then come back to you."

"Thank you."I sing, turning my laptop on.

A: This is my first full day back at work since I've had the twins. It's not the first time I've taken maternity leave but it always takes me a while to get into the groove of things after a long absence from work.

P: So no more babies?

A: I didn't say that. I'm planning on four more kids, maybe five.

P: What's the ideal number right now?

A: Probably 10. We want to be done by the time we're forty, so we can manage that six more kids easily.

P: That's a whole lotta kids.

A: Someone's got to keep the Jenner name alive.