vi-This Is a Life or Death Situation-1️⃣

*ON-CAMERA*
-OMNISCIENT-

Ahu in their living room, sitting at the coffee table reading a book legs stretched out before her as she leans against the sofa. Zephyr lay on the floor with his head nestled against Ahu's thigh, iPad in hand watching something while his brother is laying down on the sofa, his head on his mother's shoulder and drinking his bottle. Edith Piaf plays from somewhere within the house.

Kyrie was working out in the gym with her personal trainer, Eric. Their workout was mainly cardio and aerobic to develop heart and lung strength as well as endurance. Cardi B's Money plays from the gym speakers.

"So, we going on tour this year or no?"Eric asks as he spots Kyrie as they do sit-ups.

"Uh, I'm not too sure. I don't know if I want to tour just the America's or do a world tour."

"Lot of thought to go into it huh?"

"Yeah. Jayla and I were sitting with the team and trying to figure out logistics. Then there's also the trying for a baby."

"Oh word? You guys want another baby?"

Kyrie laughs as she stands up.

"Yes. Need to have my baby girl."she says, sipping water before the next workout.

Eric laughs out loud and sets up the medicine balls.

"Good luck. My wife and I tried for our baby girl after three boys-we got triplets with only one being a girl."

"I said the same thing. We could have twin boys instead of our girl but Ahu said to manifest it being a girl so I don't know."

"Manifestation is a real thing. The power of thought is real but I don't think it would work with this."Eric says.

"Hey, if this is what my wife wants, then I will do it this way."

"Okay, now let's do 3 reps of 15."

*ON-CAMERA*
-Kyrie's POV-

I open the door to Mom's home with Canyon running in to find his Lovey. I just laugh and put his backpack on the table. I unlock my phone, answering some texts and reading emails as I walk to where I can hear Canyon and Mom.

"Hey, what are you doing here? Did your Yaya just drop you and run?"I hear Mom ask before making myself known.

"Nope. Though the urge was strong..Zephyr is at a dentist appointment so I thought that Canyon would love to spend some time with his lovey."

Mom smiles and straightens Cany's clothes before she plays with his curls. Right now he loved trying to match with me any chance he got but we don't trust him to wear white without him dirtying it.

 Right now he loved trying to match with me any chance he got but we don't trust him to wear white without him dirtying it