iii-Everything Is My Fault!-3️⃣

*OFF-CAMERA*
-Kyrie's POV-

"So, I've been like thinking of maybe doing a clothing line of just hoodies and sweatpants."I tell Zak.

We are in Wyoming, taking some time off between shows. Tomorrow night we're doing a show in Cheyenne so Zak, Cooper and I are going Flippers Family Arcade.

"Yeah?"

"Mhmm. Maybe do a Kyrie Karver brand on it or maybe something fun."

"That would be cool. It would definitely sell out during tours."Cooper says, not looking up from his phone."I can bet Jamila is going to order one of every colour you put out."

"Of course she is-she was my friend first."

"But I sleep with her...so shouldn't I be ahead of you?"

"I'm not going to touch that."I say, shaking my head."Instead of apples and oranges we'd be comparing orgasms to clothes-Jamila's going to pick clothes."

I stick my tongue out at Cooper, who narrows his eyes before he throws an empty Skittles pack at me. We both laugh when it falls halfway through its journey.

"I really should record these conversations. People don't believe me when I tell them that Kyrie Jenner has the weirdest conversations ever known to man."Zak says.

"You're just as involved in the weird conversations-don't try and exempt yourself."Cooper tells him.

"No, I'm much too refined to be speaking as you do."Zak says, putting his nose up."And yes, that's the correct syntax."

"Oh, please excuse us Sire. We mean no offense."Cooper and I say, bowing to him as best we can in the seats.

 *ON-CAMERA*
-OMNISCIENT-

Kyrie shakes her body before she gets dressed. She's still in her robe. Silk Sonic's Love's Train playing from a speaker somewhere in the room.

"So tonight we're in Cheyenne, getting ready for a show."she says to the crew."I'm really jazzed for this one because its a bit more high performance than we've been doing so far."

"We checked as we came in and the crowd that's outside is insane."

"Yeah. I try and do every state because I know that the fans come from far and I try to make it easier for them to catch a show which is why we do three shows."

"KYRIE! FIFTEEN!"Enzo calls from outside the door.

"That's my cue. You guys need to exit so that I can get dressed."

"If we get some footage, we'd get more views."Carson (Kyrie's companion producer) jokes.

"Carson, no."

They went outside and then a few minutes later, the came back. Kyrie is now sitting in a makeup chair as Nick sprays some product into her hair.

"I like this necklace better than the chain."Kyrie tells Zak and he helps her put it on.