ii-Don't Want It, Don't Need It, I'm Done -3️⃣

*ON-CAMERA*
-OMNISCIENT-

K: So, here we are night one of 200 touring the US. And we're starting off in Washington. 

P: Nervous?

K: More anxious. It's been almost two years since I've been on stage and we've had like 6 months to prep for this so I'm just ready to start performing.

"Hey, hey."Zak greets as Kyrie walks out from the bathroom.

Enzo, Alan and Jayla sitting on the sofa.

"Hi. How's she doing?"Kyrie asks, sitting in the chair and letting Nick put her hair in its curly state.

"Good. You made a good choice."Jayla says."She's very mellow and they were singing along to her music."

"I was thinking we go with an all black Prada look and then white Prada boots."Zak says as he gets up.

"Cool."

Everyone leaves as Kyrie get dressed with Zak staying behind. He puts the necklace on as she's sliding her rings onto their designated fingers. As he's helping with the jacket, the doors open and her friends walk in.

"And where are you two going? Ford is the only one who looks like he's here for a concert

"And where are you two going? Ford is the only one who looks like he's here for a concert."Kyrie jokes.

"I mean, I might meet my husband or wife here. Who knows?"Luna says as she eats the grapes from the snack table.

"Ugh. I curse my parents for not giving me a voice because this could've been my life."August says with a groan, relaxing into the cloud sofa.

"You look great."Ford tells his friend, feeling the jacket material.

"Ford tells his friend, feeling the jacket material