iv-We're Celebrating Sex!-1️⃣

*ON-CAMERA*
-OMNISCIENT-

K: I like how my mom freaks out about everything if someone's planning a surprise. I'm the one who keeps calm, I'm there before everyone arrives and she knows that Ahu and I are vaults-I mean she didn't even know we were also having a baby until Ahu started showing, no actually the whole family was surprised. 

"Oh, Kim is calling me."Ahu says. 

As she answers, Kyrie turns into McConnell's to stop for ice cream. While Kyrie gets out, Alba just gives her wife her preference. She turns the volume down on Passionfruit.

"Hey Kim."

"Hi, where are you guys?"

"We're just stopping at McConnell's for some ice cream then we're going to the hotel."

"Okay, so you aren't on the highway?"  

"No. We left a bit earlier since we have to fly out to New York later."

"Okay, cause Mom is freaking out that Kendall and Kylie might run into them at the exit because they're on the same road."

"Oh no! I think we'll probably get there before you guys. If you get there before us just send us a text when you get to the hotel."

"Yeah. I think Khloé and Tristan are probably going to get there before you guys..just give Kyrie a heads up about it."

A: When Tristan first cheated on Khloé, Kyrie already wrote him off. She doesn't give second chances which is why her circle of friends is so small and she doesn't take it too kindly if her family-especially her sisters-are taken for idiots and the entire world has to bare witness to the most vulnerable and humiliating times in their lives.

P: So, did is that why they weren't in the room when True was born?

A: Yes. I knew she wouldn't be able to keep quiet about it so I told her to just stay home with the boys just to not add more tension and stress to the moment.

Ahu sighs as she sees Kyrie outside on the phone with their ice cream cups in its holder in her hand. Ahu tries to keep the peace but she knows that Kyrie would just pretend that Tristan doesn't exist-he probably doesn't to her and so tonight would be hard since they would all be sitting around the same table.