Chapter 7

"Owww!! grandma it stings", I groaned slightly in pain as my granny was massaging my hairs with oil.

"Your hairs are tattered and lusterless,
sit quite and let me apply the oil peacefully", she rebuked me.

"Oh, yes Ira, your hairs have lost their shine, sit quite like a good girl and let her do her work", bella taunted me smirking,knowing I didn't like the gross feeling that came after applying oil.

I hate oiling my hair, now I officially hate Bella.

I glared at her, which added onto her joy.

We were all sitting in the large living room in the afternoon chatting and making fun of each other.

Well everyone except grandpa as he had some meeting related to temple.

Today marks the third day of festival.
I remember the meet-up we had with the oldman, a day before.

"Will he be able to find out the place?" I ask myself and decide to meet up with him later today, for any progress.

"Well, your hairs are worser than Ira's, come here let me oil your hairs", grandma calls her out, eyeing her hairs distastefully. "see they have become frosty like snow", she jabs at her slightly white dyed hair.

We all snicker at her, seeing her once cheerfull face getting paled due to granny's lack of knowledge regarding her dyed hairs.

"Mom, that is fashion now-a-days, her hairs are not white, they are dyed", mom came to Bella's aid,  for her relief.

"Yes, granny. This is the trendy and costliest hair-dye I have got, my hairs are still black", bella deadpans, touching her ultra-glossy blonde hair.

"Well your head still looks like a sheep's head from afar", she says scrunching
her eyebrows, not yet satisified with her explanation and massaging bellas blonde hairs, rather harshly while oiling.

After some time bella was sitting beside granny, sharing some hilarious high-school experiences she had, both laughing hysterically, as if they were long-lost siblings.

That's bella for you guys!!!

she can even make a rock laugh.

Otto and I were left gaping at her antics that made grandma to fall into her trap.

"My teacher still didn't believe me, when I showed her the live recording of my doggy eating up my homework pages", she continued.

"She even suspended me for a week, doubting that I shoved blank pages into poor dogs mouth and recorded it", she told granny.

There is no doubt she shoved the papers into the dog's mouth.

"Oh, you poor child", grandma slightly touched her forearms as if consoling her, and the next minute they both let out a loud laugh knowing clearly, that it was Bella's deed.

Very poor!!!.......indeed.
That poor dog..........

"Oh, now I'm fully convinced, that you never graduated high-school", Otto jested at her causing me to laugh.