New story ⚠️

You can find it in my profile @resokashyap

Prewty Lawu-y-er. Someone killed me".

────────⋆❃⋆────────

𝑉𝑖𝑑𝑤𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑎 , an ambitious lawyer at 25, is behind solving most complicated and mysterious cases of the city.

Though her life was never a bed of roses, she always managed to be optimistic and courageous ; masking her emotional-scars behind her smile. A perfect definition for 'beauty with brains' ; there was never a case unsolved in her perfect career.

Until that miraculous day, an adorable 4-year old little girl, appeared on her
doorsteps uttering the words which shook her sanity.

❝𝑃𝑟𝑒𝑤𝑡𝑦 𝐿𝑎𝑤-𝑢𝑦𝑒𝑟. 𝑆𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑦 𝑝𝑎𝑤𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠. 𝑃𝑙𝑤𝑤𝑠𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚❞.

────⭒

𝑌𝑎𝑠ℎ 𝑉𝑎𝑟𝑑ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑅𝑎𝑖 , a 28-year crowned prince of 'Mahabaleshwar'. His demeanour is as cold as ice.

Surrounded by devious & cunning relatives constantly eyeing the throne , he trusts no one. A believer of,

-𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

He finds it absolutely unbelievable as the beautiful lawyer barges into his palace claiming that she could see his dead niece , PRINCESS MAHI.

༺ ༻✿༺ ༻ ❀༺ ༻ ✿༺ ༻

DISCLAIMER
❥━━━━━━━❥

This story is purely a product of my fictional imagination. All the places, names, characters, incidents mentioned here are fictional.

There will be no mention of triggering or extreme mature content here.

🟠 🔴 🔵 🟣 🟢

I hope you will support this story with an unique plot.

With love ,
Reso Kashyap.

With love ,Reso Kashyap

Hailing from a family of successful businessmen,Samaira Deshmukh chose her own path

Hailing from a family of successful businessmen,Samaira Deshmukh chose her own path.An ambitious surgeon and the owner of several successful hospital chains,at 28,there was nothing to hold her back.

Until,that fateful night which wrecks havoc
in her ideal and carefully laid out life.

Forced to marry a man of her grandfather's choice and a pregnant for the stranger,her
life cannot be any more complicated.

Nicholas Remington:

A ruthless,manipulative businessman who values family above all.He may not be looking for marriage,but the threads of fate connects him to our hot-headed spitfire in a holy bond.

They are like a rock and sword facing each other;both too hard.

Dive into blazing life of Sam and Nicholas as they set your hearts on fire and gives butterflies in your tummies at the same time.

But there is a twist,Nicholas is keeping a secret which might threaten their relationship.

Can she find out about the web of lies and manipulations of her husband before it's too late?