Chapter 22

"Friendship ... is born at the moment when one man says to another "What! You too? I thought that no one but myself ."

"If u have finally found this, then it's the time

"If u have finally found this, then it's the time."

"Protect it from reaching the hands of evil".

"This sounds very weird. The words are written in such a way that, they are addressing a particular person", Adi expressed his concern.

"Even I feel the same too. Sis, please continue the next pages".

"Hold on your excitement, I'm trying to decode the language here", Stuti grumbled.

"In this page they are trying to tell about the history of the temple". She continued.

------- ⋆⋆ ✿ ⋆⋆--------

𝗗𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 1100 𝗔𝗗, (𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑥𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 1000 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑛𝑜𝑤)

𝙳𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 11𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚢, 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚢𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚊 𝚍𝚢𝚗𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚓𝚘𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝙸𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚋-𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚗𝚝.

During his rule the kingdom was at its peak and people were free of illness and poverty. He treated everyone equally & the people were very happy with the rule of their king.

His kingdom was prosperous with stocks of gold & invaluable precious stones. His rule was like a heaven on earth.

But once, a famine hit the kingdom suddenly. The land started to dry without rains and people were suffering without proper food to eat.

Day by day deaths increased in the kingdom.

And at the same time, bad luck also surrounded the king, as he experienced rows of failures one after the other.

The king was very much depressed by the these events & devastated by seeing his kingdom's condition.

And one day during these drought period, Goddess Bhairavi, with whose blessings the king was born, appeared in his dreams & advised him to carve her
idol, with his own hands.

The next morning, the king without thinking twice, ordered his ministers to find a suitable stone to carve the idol of goddess & without delaying started carving with his own hands.

He worked day and night and finally finished carving a small statue of goddess on the stone & installed it in a small place with all the rituals.