Chapter 19

"The possession of knowledge does not kill the sense of wonder and mystery. There is always more mystery".

My words stuck in my throat and a shiver ran down my spine, as he pulled me towards his chest with one harsh tug sealing his lips over mine

I was stunned for a moment by his sudden actions as my body went still in his hold, but that didn't stop him from pulling me closer to his warm body as he deepened the kiss.

He pulled back a little as he finally sensed that I was not reacting to him.
I closed my eyes tightly unable to open them from the jittery sensations.

He chuckled lightly seeing my stilled form. I finally opened my eyes as my breath turned ragged and uneven.

"Wh...W....what was that?", I panted staring at his amused face.

"Hmm, This?", he questioned as he smacked his lips on mine again.

I felt him licking his tongue against my upper lip urging me to give in. My body
shuddered at the new sensations.

I'm clearly going to regret this after.

I finally relaxed in his hold placing my hands on his well-built chest where his heart was racing matching my own, giving in to the passion that clouded us at the moment.

He slightly lifted his lips away allowing me to suck the much needed air as he stared at me with adoration dancing in his golden-brown hues.

"You are cute", he flicked my nose letting out a sexy chuckle.

"Ouch"

Did he really do that? That hurts like a bitch.

"Move away, you man-child, it hurts", I tried to push him away still holding my aching nose in one hand.

My eyes widened alarmingly as he again bent forward with a smirk on his sinful lips.

Yes, the same sinful lips that you tasted a second ago.

"How can I move away, after coming so near to you, darling", his hoarse voice sent shivers through my body, giving raise to whole lot of butterflies to dance crazily in my stomach.

Didn't he tell me earlier that he had someone in his life?

How dare he to play with me?

"Ira, is that you?", I decided to question him, before a voice interrupted me halfway.

"Oh, No!. Not her again", Adi groaned hearing the voice.

"Adi, please go away and hide somewhere. She will think something is going on between us, if she spots us here alone", I said shoving him towards the dark corner.

"But She knows already", he smiled smugly clearly annoying me.

Oh! How I wish to strangle that neck of his.