Dinner

Just don't look at him then he won't talk to you. Eye contact invites conversation.....
I didn't want to go to this dinner knowing Michael was gonna be there... " 5 minutes Mick." Lou said.
I signed putting on my necklace.
" How are you feeling sweetie? I heard you threw up again this morning." My mom said.
" I feel fine now. I mean I haven't thrown up since." I said walking to my dresser grabbing my purse.
" ready?"
"I guess. " I groaned.
We loaded up in the car and headed to the dinning hall.
***
The music played lightly as we sat down waiting for everyone to arrive. I played with my fingers making sure to not make eye contact with anyone so no one talked to me.
"Honey you look like a loner. Be social. " my mom said. "I rather not. " I said. "At least go talk to grandpa. You know he enjoys your company." She smiled then walking away. I got up to go talk to my grandparents, but then was stopped by Lou. "I invited some of your friends. " He smirked as he pointed to my old friends Farrah and Khloe. I smiled as i made my way to them. Their dad's played baseball with mine. We understand eachother.
"Mickey is that you girl?!" Farrah squealed hugging me as did Khloe.
"I missed you guys ! It's been too long." I replied.
"It has! I heard you have a bf. Where is he? " Khloe asked.
"Had. I did but we broke up. He's number 20 on the cardinals." I groaned.
"YOU DATED A BASEBALL PLAYER ?!" They freaked.
"I didn't know he played! Trust me. That's why I broke up with him..." I said in a depressed tone.
"Girl you okay ?" Farrah asked.
"I'll be fine. .. I just really fell for him." "He was your first want he? " Khloe said I nodded. "Well is he here? " they asked. I glanced around really quick spotting him. We made eye contact and i quickly looked away.
"Tall, black curly hair. Black suit." I said.
"Damn Mick!" Farrah said.
"Is anyone else's panties wet after looking at him? !" Khloe asked.
"Girl you ain't lying. You should see him naked." Their eyes widened looking behind me.
"See who naked ?" I heard Michael ask.
"Don't worry about it." I snapped.
"What do you want ?" I asked.
"Nothing, just trying to get the feel of Mickey Berra. She's so innocent. Never lies." He answered smirking.
"I'm not dealing with this. " I mumbled walking off. He followed me into the girls bathroom! "Get out Michael! " I yelled.
"No, I'm tired of you running from me. We need to talk."
"No we don't. I broke up with you so whats there to talk about?"
"About how your just as guilty as me Ms. BERRA!"
"At least I had a reason to lie! I didn't lie about my career or my name just to you !" I said as tears swelled up in my eyes.
" okay we both lied. But you can't just leave with out explaining why! I mean your a fucking Berra and you hate baseball? What's up with that? " He said.
"Ugh and this why I lied about it! Oh Mickey Berra you must love baseball cause your a Berra ! I fucking hate baseball Michael and that's why I can't be with you! Baseball is your world and that's all it'll ever be. I'm not a 2nd choice." I cried. "Baby, you won't be. Just give me a chance. " He begged. He wipped my tears away then kissed me. I swear he always takes my breath away. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. He grabbed my legs wrapping them around his waist. He pressed his front into mine, making me moan. Next thing I knew his pants were unzipped and he was pounding into me. ...in the girls bathroom. My hormones were going crazy, I couldn't resist having him inside me at least one more time. We came together, he set my legs down yet holding me close. He kissed me "I love you." He said.
"I still can't be with you." I said pushing him away. Walking out the bathroom after fixing myself. "Mickey! Stop !" He yelled grabbing me. "No Michael! I don't want to be with you okay." I yelled yanking myself from him. In the corner of my eye I saw my dad and mom. "Why? Give me an actual and GOOD reason."
"Stop you're making a scene." I begged. "No! You claimed you loved me just as much as I loved you. If that's true you'd want to bec with me still cause I still wanna be with you." He said. I shook my head, "maybe I lied."
He looked at me surprised. "So you didn't love me? " he asked hurt. I shook my head. "please tell me your lying....." His voice cracked. Tears were still streaming down my face. "I was uh just having fun, i guess." He looked at me disguised. He backed away, "Look me in the eye and tell me you don't love me. " He demanded. I took a deep breath looking down. I looked up b to him. "I-i don't love you." I lied. He shook his head then walked away