Happiness

We came home to michael & Lou sitting on the couch shirtless, drinking beer. We brought back pizza for them. "yes! Imo's!" Michael said grabbing the pizza from me. They sat on the couch watching Football.... I sat next to michael, he put his hand over my belly rubbing it. "almost done with your room babygirl then you can make your appearance." He said. I laid my hand over his moving it to where she is laying. "Feel her? " I asked. He smiled nodding. "She's asleep I'm pretty sure."
" Well you better get some sleep to because you get cranky when she doesn't let you get enough sleep." He giggled. "Oh god cranky Mickey is the worst. Please go to sleep because your mean when you're cranky." Lou added in. " ignoring that but you're right. I need to rest while I can." I said getting up and heading to bed.
**
"Baby, get up. It's dinner time." Michael hummed brushing my hair out of my face. I groaned, stretching my legs. "but baby! " I whined. "You need to feed our child." He giggled.
" Fine." I yawned. He helped me up then we went and ate dinner with my mom & Lou.
*** a couple days later*
" I want white furniture." I said walking through the store. "Okay, just pick out what you want. " He said. "I need your opinion babe." I whined.
" I'll give my opinion but just show me what you like and then I say whether I like it or not." He said. "Okay, what about this?" I asked pointing to the white dresser. "I like it." He smiled. We spent the whole day going from store to store getting her things. It was mostly enjoyable besides the stupid hoes that kept trying to flirt with Michael....
"Can we have your autograph Michael?" The two girls giggled as we were looking at rocking chairs.
" uh sure, do you have a pen?" He asked. The girl nodded handing him her pen. He signed some pictures really quick for them. "Have a nice day." He told them. "Wait could we have a picture too?" The one girl said biting her lip.
"Uh maybe some other time, I really need to get this stuff picked out for my daughter." He said. I smiled a bit, I have never seen my dad reject fans like this.
" But what if we don't see you again?" The brunette said twisting her hair. I looked over to Michael and I could see he wanted a way out. "Owww, ouch. Michael." I groaned holding my stomach he quickly turned to me concerned. "Whats wrong baby?" He asked.
"My stomach." I said. Finally those hoes walked off. Once they were out of site, I stood up straight and took a deep breath. "Baby are you okay?" He asked. "I m fine." I smiled. "But you were just- your sto-" He said confused. " Oh you got tricks huh?" He giggled.
" Well they were getting annoying, you told them no and they kept bothering you. " I said kissing his cheek then continued to shop.
***

" close your eyes babe. " Michael said covering my eyes with his hands.
"What are you doing, you crazy person. " I giggled. "I have a surprise for you. " He said so covering my eyes leading me some where.
After walking a little bit, we stopped. "Ready? " He asked. I nodded. He dropped his hands and I opened My eyes. My hands flew to my mouth. The nursery was finally finished and it was beautiful. "Baby! It's - it's beautiful. Oh my gosh!" I said as tears swelled up. " awh, babe don't cry. You're so hormonal." He giggled wrapping his arms around me. "I love it baby." I said.
" Good, now she can make her appearance." He smiled rubbing my belly.
" one more month, then I'm done with this pregnancy." I said revealed.
" you know your pretty hot when your pregnant." He said kissing me. I moaned lightly. " ugh stop! Your gonna get me all hot!" I hollered.
He just laughed.
"I can't wait to take her to games, and put her in a little jersey & show her off." He said
I smiled a little. My dad never showed me off, he barely even acknowledged me at games.
"Whats wrong? You seem unhappy." He asked.
" nothing, I'm actually really happy. You're gonna be such a great daddy to her." I said as tears swelled up in my eyes.
"I told you I was gonna be the best dad I could be to her. Boy or girl, baseball or singing or whatever. She's MINE. I know I scare you with all this baseball stuff because of your dad but I'll never be like him." He said kissing my forehead.
" I know, it just makes me so happy. I was scared she wasn't gonna have a dad especially after I told you I never loved you. I know I really hurt you, I thought you weren't gonna come back. I really thought I was going to raise her on my own."
"Why did you say that? " He asked putting his forehead on mine.
"I was scared, I promised my mom I was never going to marry a baseball player. I didn't want to marry you, in my eyes I did see you as someone who was like my dad. I loved you but at that point I wasnt going to risk being unhappy again." I said nervous.
He brushed my hair behind my ears, "Do I make you unhappy?" He asked moving his lips closer to mine. "You make me so happy, it feels like a dream." I said then kissing him.
**×××~~~~~~

I was do any day now and let me tell you, this pregnancy is dragging on.
Michael canceled anything he had this month and half of next month to stay home with me.
"I feel so big." I groaned.
"You're Not as big as you think you are babe." He giggled.
" She needs to make her appearance." I giggled too.