Lied

Mickey slept as I was up with Mel. She wasn't feeling good. Luckily she hasn't woke Mickey up yet. She was so mad today. I'm tired of her dad pushing her to her limits. This has to stop. "Michael?" Mickey said waking up. "I got her. It's fine. Go back to sleep." I said. I felt her sit up and wrap her arms around me as I soothed mel. "She's warm." I sighed. "I'll go grab some medicine." She yawned getting up.

She came back and we gave Mel some medicine and she finally went back to sleep. "She had a long day." Mickey said kissing her head, putting her back in her crib. "We all did." I groaned. "I'm sorry. He just knows how to push me." She said getting back into bed. "I know he does and you let him. We need to just ignore him. He making us miserable." I said. She nodded. "I do love this picture though," she smiled showing me the picture of me Lou and Melody. Lou had a jersey that was half a cardinals jersey and a half a Yankees jersey made for Mel. Mickey loved it. We also had one with Mickey Lou and Mel. She turned her phone off then climbed on top of me. I held her waist as she kissed me. "I love you." She said kissing me again. "I love you too baby." I replied kissing her neck. I ran my hand into her panties, feeling that she was already wet. I pushed two fingers Into her receiving soft moans. "Why do you always get so turned on in the middle of the night." I laughed. She shrugged as she pulled my briefs down exposing my erection. "I just want you," she said kissing me. She raised up, moving her panties to the side. She moaned softly as she guided me Into herself. I bit my lip, as she started sliding up and down on me. I gripped her ass as she was grinding herself against me. "Yes," she moaned throwing her head back. I grabbed her, flipping us over. "Ugh you never let me stay on top." She giggled as I had her hands above her head. I smiled down at her, "as much as I love you drawing this time out, I just can't handle it." "Are you saying I'm too slow?" She giggled. I nodded pulling her legs over my shoulders.

"Mickey, Michael, Melody, breakfast is done." Her mom called out through the door. "No." Mickey groaned laying her head on my chest. "I'm surprised Mel isn't awake." I yawned Sitting up. "Poor baby doesn't feel well." Mickey said as she got up, picking up our sick girl. Melody instantly started crying. "Dada! Dada!" She cried. "She's going to want you all day." Mickey sighed knowing I had a press conference with Lou. "It won't take us long. Just chill out here with your mom." I said as I took Melody. We took her downstairs and gave her medicine. I sat at the kitchen table with her dad. "What's wrong with her?" Her dad asked. "She's been running fever all night." I yawned. "You must've been up with her all night Mick." Her dad said. "Actually Michael was." She said giving Mel a bottle. "Don't you think you should be up with her if he's worked all night?" Her dad asked. "Dale, really?!" Elizabeth said irritated. "Actually I do but dad he doesn't let me." She said making us a plate. "There you go baby," she said. "I help whenever I'm home. Before we know it she'll be 18 and off to college and I don't ever want to feel like I missed out on her life." I said kissing Mels head. "I'm here!" Lou shouted. "Where's he been?" Mickey asked her mom. She shrugged. "He was probably too embarrassed to come home after getting his ass kicked last night!" Mickey laughed as Lou came Into the kitchen. "Don't worry, we'll get yah tomorrow mike." He laughed. I laughed as I held Mel as she was going to sleep. "Mick she's falling back to sleep, should we be worried?" I asked. "Babies do that when they're sick. They'll sleep all day." Elizabeth said. "Okay, when should we be worried?" Mickey asked equally as worried. "If her fever gets too high and if she starts to vomit or have diarrhea. She just has a little virus." Elizabeth reassured. "Eat Michael. I got her." My mom smiled holding a sleeping Mel. "I'm so tired." I groaned eating. "Well eat then go back to bed. I'll wake you up when it's time for you guys to get ready." Mickey said. "No-" "Michael she's going to sleep all day. Go back to bed. My mom and I got her." She said.

"Michael! How's it dating the granddaughter of Yogi Berra?" A reporter asked. I looked at Lou and laughed. "The poor man cries every night!" Lou laughed. "On a serious note, it's amazing. She's amazing. I love her. I can't wait to make her my wife." I smiled as Lou made a gagging sound. "Lou, does it bother your family that Mickey is dating a cardinals player and not a Yankees player?" Another asked. "You all do not know my sister, the fact she is dating a baseball player completely blindsided us. Mickey was never a baseball fan. But my family including Yogi all accept Michael as family. He treats Mickey like a princess."Lou said. "You two seem to get along well, does everyone else get along as well?" Another asked. "Yeah. We all get along. We're not perfect but that's family." I said. "You all really don't know Mickey." Lou joked making me laugh. "Do you guys get competitive between eachother?" Another asked. "No not really, we both play our best games and whoever wins, wins. We enjoy talking shit though." Lou answered. "How is being a dad Michael?" "It's the most amazing thing in the world. I couldn't even explain what it feels like." I said smiling thinking about Mel.