Entry #3.

Mel dragged me into a private area short into our training from the last chapter.

Mel: Why aren't you wearing your contacts?

Egplan: It just feels better not to wear it.

Mel: But, what if-

Egplan: Tell me this. In a world where Cerealians are extinct, who would want to target the last one?

Mel: Egplan...

Egplan: I need to feel like myself for once, Mel. It's like my guard is always up around here. This is our home, Mel. Shouldn't we be able to let down our guard at home?

Mel: ...

A few weeks after our night in the cantina, we received a mission to fix some desert planet's water synths. Seriously, is there a movie about this or something?

The entire crew was put to work, for some reason.

Mel and Demiya worked on repairs, while Blizz, Phi, and I stood watch for bandits.

Blizz: I have a bad feeling.

Egplan: Why's that?

Blizz: I can sense that same powerful Ki heading for the planet.

Egplan: Frieza!?!

Blizz: No, he wasn't Frieza, although he looked a hell of a lot like him. Frieza is long dead. 

Egplan: Then... Who was he?

Blizz: There's a reason I don't tell you my past, kid. He's that reason. I hated being associated with him, and he outshined me at every step. Always the father's favorite...

Egplan: Blizz?

Blizz: He's the prince of our race, Prince Frigid. If you ask me, he's a cheap clone of King Cold. He's about as strong as Frieza was around the first time he died. That same freakish mutation our grandfather had.

Egplan: Wait, you're...

Blizz: The other prince.

I gasped.

Blizz: I was never as gifted as him, so I cast off. Set off to make my own empire. If they weren't gonna appreciate my strength, I'd make a group with people that would.

Egplan: Oh, wow! Wait, if this is an empire, what does that make me?

Blizz: Well, it's not an empire yet. We still need a lot more people before we could call ourselves that, but... You're kind of like... Well, since I plan to leave the crew to you if I die, you're kind of like the princess.

Egplan: You do?

Blizz: Well, you certainly seem to have a large amount of enthusiasm for this crew, and you were the first recruited.

Egplan: Boss.

Blizz: Yeah?

Egplan: Just how strong are you really?

Blizz: My power level at its most suppressed, is 105k.

Phi: Seriously!?! We have some catching up to do!

Blizz: My brother, on the other hand... has never trained, but is five times stronger than me.

Phi: Oh my.

Blizz: His max power, is 120 million.

Phi: HOLY SHIT!
Egplan: HOLY SHIT!

Mel: Quiet down! This is hard work, and we need to focus.

Egplan: Sorry!

Blizz: If he ever trains, we'd need someone as strong as Goku at the peak of his strength.