Entry #7.

The incomplete fusion BlizzForce, or BF, had stepped foot on Frigid's planet.

Delta: You can feel him, right? He's still alive.

Egplan: He was right, Phi's signature... it's like the very good within her soul has been reduced to a small piece.

Demiya: We'll just have to beat some sense into her until the good rises back out.

Melonica: That won't be easy.

BF: Eh, we'll do it anyway.

We blasted our way through the ship, with our combined power level of roughly 180 million.

We drew enough attention to ourselves to attract Phi. Her eyes had turned pure black.

Phi: You seem familiar, intruder. You ain't taking down my sugar daddy anytime soon.

Egplan: I can't believe she'd sink that low...

BF: Well, you could say, I'm everyone you left behind here to take you back.

Phi: Good luck, I've grown more powerful than even the God Of Destruction!

The witch appeared behind her.

Towa: I see, the child is here.

BF: You... You're that witch.

Demiya: Please tell me we're gonna kill her.

Egplan: Oh, we are. She's fucked us over before. After she unlocked my potential and taught us magic... She tried to kill us once she realized we weren't gonna grow as fast as she needed.

BF: We have a score to settle, Witch.

Towa: Eliminate the pest, Majin girl.

Phi: That was already the plan, ma'am.

We were ambushed by a piece of her flesh.

We started fighting the flesh for control.

Egplan: Wait, I have a plan.

Mel: What is it?

Egplan: If we allow ourselves to be absorbed, we can find the part of her that is good and free her.

Demiya: Great idea, but how would we get out?

Egplan: Forced spirit fusion. If we take our energy back from her, we should be able to leave her body.

Demiya: Ooh, smart.

We let ourselves be absorbed, using a small skin-tight barrier to keep ourselves from being bound.

It was a surprisingly nice cave. Well lit... but there were dead worms all over the place.

We were grabbed and pulled aside, as a giant worm sprung up where we were standing.

It was the good Phi.

Phi: Damn it, she got another one.

We unfused. Delta stayed in my body.

Egplan: It is so good to see you.

I hugged her.

Phi: Master Egplan... I'm so sorry...

Once my eyes adjusted to the light, her clothes were all torn up, and she had used the blood of some of the worms to make war paint.

Phi: My power... it snapped my mind in two... I couldn't keep myself together.

Egplan: It's okay, Phi. You should've told me when we were training.

Phi: I thought I could handle it, but... the thirst, overwhelmed me...