18 - Favor 🚗🔞

⚠️ Only for adults! ⚠️
🎵 I hope the music is not disturbing. 🎵

"You are fucking annoying this morning." - he said in a frustrated tone and did not take his eyes off the road.

"You are fucking sexy when you are annoyed." - I changed to a flirtatious tone while I stared at him. All my morning frustration suddenly turned into sexual tension. This was the first time I sat next to him and watched him drive. There was something inexplicably attractive about the way he did it.

"It is not funny, I'm damn mad at you." - his tone was a little softer.

"I'm really sorry. I wish I could do something to make you forgive me." - I said as I unbuckled my seatbelt, leaned closer to him throught the elbow rest, placed my right hand on his thigh and pretended to look at him very sadly.

"You can't solve everything that way." - he finally looked at me, then his eyes wandered down to my mouth, which I immediately licked. His eyes were on the road again, but his breathing deepened.

"It's worth a try." - I said as I started to unbuckle the belt on his pants.

"Milla, I'll be late if we start this now, so please stop." - he tried to reject it, but I could feel these were just empty words because he instinctively slid down in the seat so that I could have better access.

"Let me pay for the ride." - I whispered to his ear, while already unbuttoning his pants. I could feel him getting excited.

Fortunately, we were already out of the city and he could pull over to a desolate area. The car had barely stopped, and he was already helping me pull down his pants and underpants and changed the seat position to make more room.

I wrapped my hand around his erection and started to tease the glans with my tongue. The way he exhaled made me more eager to give him pleasure. I switched to careful kisses, first only on the tip, then slowly along his entire length. I licked it from bottom to top to make it as wet as possible. I swirled my tongue around the head of it, then pursed my lips and let it slip inside.

"Fuck." - his whole body trembled for a moment and his deep moan sent shivers down my spine.

He ran his fingers through my hair and controlled the pace as I moved up and down with my mouth. It was slow at the beginning, then I started twisting my wrist and my head which caused him changed to a faster tempo. Hearing his deep sighing and soft moaning boosted my enthusiasm even more to do everything to make him feel good.

"Milla, please stop." - he panted - "I'm gonna cum."

His hands motioned for me to pull my head away, but I wanted to finish what I started. When he realized he couldn't stop me, he grabbed my head with both hands and started moving his hips as well. I just let him do what he wanted, which quickly brought results.

"Oh god." - he gasped as I felt his pleasure fill my mouth.

His head was tilted back on the headrest, his eyes were closed and his chest was moving up and down rapidly. After allowing myself enough time to admire his out of breath body, I sat back properly in my seat and I was looking for a tissue.

"Do you always pay like this?" - he panted as he turned his head towards me and smirked.

"No one has complained about it yet." - I replied as I wiped my mouth.

"I am not complaining either." - he chuckled.

After he put on his pants, we continued our journey towards Maranello. 

"Have you spoken to Carlos since that night?" - he tried to have a casual conversation, but after what we did a few minutes ago, the subject was kinda weird.