Plan part two

**** Lauren's pov ****

So the plan has been working, Matt has been staring and acting jealous the whole show. Right now we are all in my room just hanging out. We leave here today in like an hour so all of our stuff it already in the bus.

" hey Lauren, can I talk to you outside?" Matt asked

" yeah I guess" I said

We went into the hall way and I put my back against a wall and he stood in front of me.

" ok, Lauren in so sorry, I don't know what came over me. I -"

" you what Matt? Do you think this was easy for me? I still feel like crap because this was all my fault I- can't even explain how much I hate myself-" I stopes because I started to cry " I made you break up with me, because I was an inconsiderate self centered Bitc-"

" don't even go there Lauren Grier" Matt said

I slid down the wall and put my head in my hands

You broke up with me not even 24 hours ago and it feels like it has been years I thought

" you put me through hell."I said " you don't even understand" I continued

" Lauren, I'm so sorry. Breaking up with you was the dumbest thing I have ever done. I'm so sorry" he whispered the last part.

" I can't do this." I said and shook my head. I got up and he followed I started walking back to the room. But I was soon pinned to the wall and without a warning he kissed me, and of course I kissed back.

" Matt. " I breathed out. " this isn't right - " he cut me off

" Lauren. Will you please be my girlfriend? Again." He whispered

I nodded and a tear rolled down my face. He wiped it away,

" these are happy tears right?" He asked an I nodded and kissed him again.