Day two

**** Lauren's pov ****

Today was the second day of magcon. We were all really excised for the show. I wore a plain whit crop top and pink high wasted shorts with white vans.Kaitlin wore a blue crop top and white shorts with black vans. Our hair was in a ponytail. For makeup we both kept if simple concealer, powder, light eyeshadow, and mascara. We looked good if you asked me. We just got to the place wear MagCon is taking place. Kate and I were told we were singing 3 songs, but we could choose them. We chose Wasted, all about that bass, and black widow.

**** magcon just started ****

We were all called in stage and the crowd was screaming like crazy. I though someone got shot.

It was time for Kate and I to sing first was wasted. All the boys lined up be hide us and were standing. Kate and I we ready and the music started.I was first to sing it was my favorite part. I feel like the boys are planning something but oh well.

I like us better when were wasted

It makes it easier to fake it

The only time we really talk is when

Our clothes are coming of

At that part Matt started to lift up my shirt. I slapped it off and flipped him of.

I like us better when were wasted!

We sung the boys kept trying to mess us up. The slapped our butts and tried to tickle us. Next was all about that bass.

My favorite part was

All the right junk in all the right places.

After we sung it was time for Q&A

Yay! Can't you notice the sarcasm. It was going well. We had one more question and I was ready to leave, I was just so tired. I almost fell asleep on stage ok but Shawn picked the last one.

" ok you in the front in the pink shirt." Shawn said.

She already was on my nerves. She was like those girls at the cheese cake factory. Anyway she had to much makeup on and her junk was hanging out.

" hi my name is Gia."

" hi Gia " we all said

" what's your question and for who?" Shawn asked

" my question is for Lauren." Oh great. Hate. My favorite. " ok Lauren. Why do you have to be here? You recked it for me. I bet your only here cause you want to sleep with everyone. Plus you dress like a s**t so you just want them to like you so you can use them. Take off your makeup, it does not make you look better . Your still ugly. Sorry, well not really." She said with a smirk.

I'm so done with these girls, there all mean. I'm done.

" Matt go to my purse and grab my make-up remover wipes please." I said very calm like. I was not staying that way for long so they better get used to me not being calm. When Matt came back I took one out and rubbed all my makeup off. I was done. I know I'm not perfect but I know I'm not ugly.

" why does everyone think I'm a s**t? What did I ever do? I have had one boyfriend in my life. I keep my boobs in my shirt and my butt in my pants. And you know what? I don't ever want to ' get in these boys pants' so shut up with that." I said standing up and walking to the front of the stage.

" Lauren thats enough ." Nash said and told me to sit.

" WHY NASH? WHY DO YOU STICK UP FOR EVERYONE BUT ME? I don't get it! You don't know how I feel! You don't get what it is like to have a lot of girls say you want to get in people's pants! CAUSE I DONT! It's like having me say you want to get in everyone's pants. And people believe it! Im sick of this! And you know what every one? Matt and I are DATING yup that's right DATING! So you can all either be happy or give me crap and tell me what I am. Cause I'm sick of being call a sl*t and a bi**h ! I'm done with it all." I said on the verge of tears. Then magcon ended and the curtain closed.

" can everyone leave besides Hayes please. We need to talk to Lauren. " Nash said. Everyone left and Nash and Hayes sat next to me I put my head on Nash's lap and cried. Then my phone started blowing up I looked at it. It broke my heart. On twitter it was all hate I was being called so many things. I sat up and threw my phone across the room. It hit the wall then shattered. I cried harder and Hayes pulled me into a hug and Nash joined. Nash pulled my to his lap and I cried into his shoulder. I looked up at him and Hayes. They were crying to.

" Nash, why am I here? Why am I even living? They don't want me to? Why do they hate me so much?"

" Lauren don't even think about killing yourself. I'm serious. I would not want anyone else to be my twin. Your annoying sometimes ... but I love you with all my heart. Your so nice, kind and caring. If you kill yourself I will to cause I can't live with out you. You are everything to me. Your my other half. You help me with everything. And think about sky. The looks up to you like your god. She loves you so much. We all do. And all the people that hate you, they suck. Don't listen to them. I know it's hard but push them aside . Cause they don't matter. I love you Lauren." Nash said and hugged me really tight.

" Lauren I would not picture a better older sister to have. You mean so much to me. I look up to you so much. It kills me to see you like this. You are the strongest girl I know. Please just don't listen to the haters cause they mean nothing. They want you to be like this. Show them wrong lauren. Show them how strong you can really be. I love you Lauren and I can't let you hurt yourself. " Hayes said.

They were right. I can't let them get to me. I sat up and stoped crying I went. To the bathroom and washed my face. I replied makeup and did my hair. I was done crying.

****

Now I have no phone cause I broke mine but I was told the boys told people to stop hating and join the ' Lauren train ' so yeah. The hate was coming to an end finally. I could not be happier