Kill me now

**** Lauren's pov****

" fine I'm scared"

"Why in the world are you scared !" Cameron whisper yelled at me .

" well... each Time Nash hangs out with friends he thinks it ok to..."

"Spit it out Lauren! "

" to... hit me and Make fun of me because all of the friends think it's funny." I said while looking down.

" oh Lauren, I never knew that... "

" no one did." I muttered

" I will make sure that does not happen. Ok?"

"Yup" I responded

I never really believed that, everyone always said that. It never happened Nash never listens to people. He is so stuck up and I'm sick of it!

**********

When we got to the hotel we checked in and went to our rooms, I was sharing with Nash, Cameron, and carter. I have never meet him and we are sharing a bed. Great. Nash already called Cam so I'm stuck with a jerk. I hate it already.

Anyway when we got to our room no one else was there. THANK GOD! I went to the bathroom and changed into my black and white tribal print bikini top and white bottoms. I grabbed a towel and told Nash I was going to the pool.

" Nash don't you dare tell any of the stuck up asses that I'm down there. I want to stay away form them as long as posable. Got it? "

" yup whatever you say sis." He said with a evil smirk on his face.

" Nash I swear "

" I would go now or your gonna have no choice but to meet them."

I walked out of the door and to the pool. I laid my towel out and started to tan on a chair.

I was out there for a half an hour or so and I herd screaming... I looked up and saw boys running towards me... I looked at three of them.

Nash. Cam . Hayes.

I knew the rest right away. I mean there famous who wouldn't? Matt, carter, Taylor, Aron, Shawn, jack J. And jack G.

Carter picked me up.

"Hey I'm carter and we are ROOMIES !!!" He screamed

" I know" I said with an eye roll.

"Put me down.now" I said

" sorry I got orders for Nash that you wanted to swim... so I'm gonna jump in."

" NO!!!!" I wiggled and screamed and kicked and punched and just totally flipped out.

He walked over to the deep end and counted

" 1...2... THREE!!!" He jumped in.

All of the other boys laughed and jumped in as well.

I walked over to Nash... I wanted to scream some bad stuff but... actions work better.

I punched him in the stomach and flipped him off. I got out of the pool and grabbed my towel, I was beyond pissed. I stomped to the elevated and once I was about to walk in I turned around and screamed

" This is why I did not want to come here with all of these stupid self centered jerks !!!!! I hate you Nash Grier ! I wish I was never your twin!" I meant every word I said. All of the boys just stoped and there mouths dropped open. I went into the elevator and went to our room. I took a shower and put my hair into the same messy bun it was in before. I was mad, no mad was an understatement. I wanted to leave with all of my heart. I would never like these boys so what was the point?

I sat on my bed and looked through Instagram and Twitter. Same as usual, I went on vine and looked, I was tagged in something. It was carter taking me with him into the pool. I commented

" I hate you 😑"

And I locked my phone and through it on the bed.

********************************

HEY GUYS!!!! I'm Lauren! This is my first story that I'm writing so yeah! I hope who ever is reading this likes it!!! You should go read my best friends book!! It's called :

Because of you

It's a magcon fanfic to!!!! So yeah hope you like it!

Byeee ❤️