I want my twin.

**** Lauren's pov ****

Today's the day where we leave Cali and go to LA.we have a later flight so we have all day to do what ever. As of now it is 10:00 and we just finished eating and packing.

" I'll be back I want to get a drink from the vending machine." Matt said as he left the room, he usally kisses my cheek or someone when he leaves.

" Kate is Matt ok? He has been weird all day. " I asked.

" for all I know yeah he is ok." She replied then went back to cuddling with Nash.

We were all talking for a while about the tour and Matt never came back. It's about 10:50, it does not take 50 minutes to get a soda.

" I'm gonna go see where Matt is." I said, I grabbed my phone and walked out the door. I turned right to go to the vending machine but I saw Matt, kissing another girl. He had her pinned against the soda Machine. I was pissed off. I got closer and screamed

" HOW COULD YOU MATT?!? I THOUGHT YOU ACTUALLY CARED FOR ME! I HATE YOU!" I turned to walk away but I felt something grab my wrist. I turned around to see the girl that was kissing Matt.

" you have no right to be going off on him. Who are you anyway!?" She screamed at me.

" I'm his girl- ex girlfriend" I said. Matts face dropped when I said that.

" Lauren it's not what it looks like." Matt started.

" DONT EVEN GO THERE MATT! WE ARE DONE! IM BROKEN NOW CAUSE OF YOU! AND YOU CANT EVEN SAY YOUR FREAKING SORRY!?" I screamed and turned to walk away Matt grabbed my wrist and I pulled it away.

" don't touch me." I said and walked away I went to the room and walked in with tears coming down my face. They all stared at me.

" he. C-cheated." I got out.

" everyone out. Now." Nash said. They all left in a hurry and I just stood there sobbing with my head in my hands. Kate rubbed my back and hugged me on her way out she was the last one so she shut the door.

**** Nash's pov ****

" he. C-cheated." Lauren said. My friend just cheated on my sister. I was pissed off.

" everyone out now." I said.

After everyone left I got up and walked over to Lauren. Since she was so small I wrapped my arms around her and picked her up. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. She cried into my shoulder. I walked over to the bed and sat down I just let her cry. I rubbed her back and played with her hair.

" shhh Lauren, it's ok." I told her.

" w-what did I-I do wrong? Why does t-this always happen to me Nash? " she asked crying harder.

" you never did anything wrong Lauren. There just mean. They don't deserve you. No one does. " I told her. We sat there a little longer then she spoke again.

" can you send in Hayes. I want to talk to everyone, just not all at once." I nodded and she crawled off my lap. And I got up and kissed her forehead. I walked out of the room and to the room next to us.

I walked in and I looked at Hayes. He had red eyes like me and Lauren. I opened my arms and her ran to me.

" why does this happen to her? Why can't we stop it?" He said.

" I don't know, but she wants to talk to you. You can't cry a lot in there. Your younger then her but you need to be strong for her. Go wash your face then walk over there. Here's a room key." I told him while swaying back and fourth with him in my arms. He backed away and I handed him the key he walked to the bathroom.