Truth or dare

****laurens pov ****

After carter screamed "Truth or Dare!"

That was the start to a crazy night

We all climbed up on the bed and sat in a circle. We all decided that cam was gonna go first.I knew he was gonna pick me he always picks me first. But he looked at all of us anyway.

" Lauren! Truth or dare?!?!?" Cam shouted

I Groaned and said " cause you will all make me choose it anyway ... dare!"

" ok... I dare you tooooooo... kiss carter for 30 seconds!"

As if on cue Nash screamed " DUDE NO! SHE IS NOT DOIN-" I cut him off

" Nash SHUTUP you don't own me! " I screamed

" carter get you butt over here. And if you try anything funny I swear to god."

I scolded him.

" I won't calm your self." He said as he sat down in front of me

I took out my phone and set a timer for 30 seconds. He rolled his eyes as I leaned in I set the timer.

Our lips were about to touch when I moved my head tot he right so he kissed my cheek. I started to crack up. Cameron said I had to restart the timer and actually kiss him on the lips.

I leaned in and our lips shams he'd together as we moved in sink with eachother. I herd "awwwwwwwww" from all over. I felt sparks but not as many as I thought I would. I did not really like him but he was cute. I guess.

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I backed away fast and wiped my lips with my hand and said

" boys are stupid I don't want to play this game" I got up and was gonna go in the hallway but Matt grabbed my arm and pulled me to his lap. It was only ok because he was my bestfriends brother. Kaitlin Espinosia. I whispered in matts ear.

" Can Kate come here? Cause I hate all of you." I smirked he started to tickle me and whispered back

" I'll call her."

I screamed in laughter considering he was tickling me.

*** one hour later***

We were finally done playing truth or dare the boys ended up having to get egg on their head run down the hallway screaming or jump in the pool with all the clothes on. It was a really fun night untill there was a knock on the hotel room door.

" I'll get it!" I said walking to the door every boy watched me open the door.

" hi Lauren, nice to see you again" Adam said with a smirk. Adam was my ex boyfriend he started to hurt me so I dumped his butt. He did not know that there were 10 boys in the room all listening To him. So he continued.

" thought you would never see me again huh? A little shocked to see me? After I hurt you and you broke up with me? Your just a small scared little girl that nobody likes" he said.

I'm sassy. I know it cause I get told by every one that I am. So I replied...

" I'm not scared of you Adam. I'm stronger then you think. I may not be as strong as you but I sure do know that my parents a least wanted me and that I was not a mistake and a mess up like you. Go ahead hit me punch me I can do the same. " I smiled and started to shut the door.

I turned away and he pushed the door open and pulled my hair back so that I was on the ground. I got up instantly and punched him in the stomach and slapped him across the face. He slapped me back but harder. This all happened in the matter of seconds I then got pulled back by cam. While Nash and the other boys beat him up, beside Matt. He not cause he had to hold me back too. I was so pissed off that

I got out of cams grip so Matt had to help.

I just kept screaming " I hate you you JERK! " Until he screamed back " does all of your little friends here know that I'm the one who made you cut!" Nobody knew about that. I only did that once. I'm still mad at my self for that. I still have one tiny scar from it. That was when I was about to explode with sadness and anger.

" you son of a ! " I stoped what I was gonna say because I got out of there grip. I walked over there and slapped him a hard as I could. There was a huge red mark on his face and I walked away to my phone and dialed 911.

He was soon gone and as soon as he was everyone came over to me. And sat around me. I was in tears because now everyone knew what I did. I felt somebody's arms wrap around me and pull me close it was Cameron. I looked up and said to him and Nash

" I'm sorry. I know I'm a mistake and that you all hate me."

All of them said " we all love you and you are not a mistake." I just sat there and cried and cried.

We talked about when I cut. I told them everything and that I only did it once and I still hate myself.

" I never knew you could fight like that Lauren. I have never seen you so mad that you broke out of someone's grip, and Cams to. That's pretty hard. You showed his butt who's boss! Like even when we get in fights or mess around. Like damn!" Nash said

I just shrugged my shoulders and hugged him tight. I told him I was sorry for saying I hate him. He said it was ok.

" I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!!!!" Matt screamed. "KAITLIN IS COMING DOWN!" I was so happy after that I fell asleep in Cameron's arms.

I know what your thinking but no I don't like him he's like my brother. It would be weird to like him like that.