Ice skateing

*** Matt's pov ***

Right now Lauren, Nash, Kaitlin, and I were thinking of what we could do for the rest of the day.

A couple minutes later I suggested ice skating.
Lauren turned red and hid her face in my chest and shook her head but nash and Kaitlin said yes.

" why not Lauren? " I asked

" the last time I went ice skating I fell in my butt and was so embarrassed." She said

" when was that?" I asked

" when she was 7 " nash answered laughing

" stttoooppppp , it's not funny!" She screamed and jumped on top of him. But I grabbed he waist and pulled her back she gave up and stayed in my lap.

" ok let's go get ready." I said Lauren looked up at me.

" I will help you it will be fun!" I said and helped her up we all followed kate up the stairs. Kate and Lauren went one way and Nash and I the other.
**** laurens pov ****

" I DONT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR ! " I screamed and jumped on the bed.

Kate looked for me an out fit and I loved it I quickly put it on. It was :

A white long sleeved top

Black leggings

Maroon scarf

Long white knitted socks

A black beanie

And my boots

I put in on and did my hair before putting on the scarf beanie and my jacket. I looked at kate and she had on almost what I had just a long knitted sweater instead. I redid my makeup and hair to make me more presentable. Then Kate and I went down stairs and waited for the boys in the kitchen while we talked and ate chips.

" how are you and Nash?" I asked smirking

" good how about you and Matt?" She replied

" wonderful." I said smiling

" BOO!" Someone screamed shaking my shoulders

" AHH!!" I screamed and elbowed who ever it was I turned around to see Nash in the floor I started laughing at him.

****

Right now we just walked into the ice scaring place and we were getting our skates. We all got our size and went to the bench to put them on. I was going to tie them but I don't know how to, so I looked at Matt who was already looking at me.

" can you tie my skates? " I asked he nodded and sat in front of me tying them. After that was done we went to meet nash and Kaitlin on the ice. I stood up and started to fall until Matt caught me. I looked up.

" thanks babe ." I said laughing

" your gonna be a mess out there." He replied laughing I hit his chest and we starting walking closer to the ice.

" I'm scared." I said and stopped walking. He came up to me and pecked my lips.

" I'm right here. I will catch you if you fall ok?" I nodded and hugged him. Well here goes nothing. I took my first step on ice and Matt held my hand so I did not fall he had his arm around my waist and was helping me balance and we or he started to skate.

After awhile I got the hang of it and he just held my hand soon enough he let go and I was going towards a wall not bowing how to stop.

" Matt!" I screamed but not that loud. Right as I was about to hit the side Matt grabbed my waist and pulled me into him while he stopped. I hit his chest.