The party

**** Lauren's pov ****

We just landed in LA and day one of MagCon was in two days. I hope it will be better than Cali. My friend that lives out here, Kelly said that there is a huge party and Kate and I could go. It was tonite and in so excided for it.

When we got to the hotel we picked rooms. Kate and I were sharing and Matt took my place with carter, Nash, and Cam.

Once we got to our room we took out the curling iron and plugged it in. While it heated we picked out our outfits.

I was gonna wear

A tight black dress that goes down mid thigh. And short selves. With red heals.

Kaitlin was gonna wear a red dress that was the same and black heals.

****

We were finally done getting ready and we looked... hot. Like damn we clean up nice. It took about 15 minutes to get to the house and the party started at 7 it was 6:30 so we had some time. We walked to our brothers room. We just walked right in to see 10 shirtless boys. But we were used to this with these guys.

" hey babe... wow ... you look hot." Matt said looking me up and down I walked over to him and pecked his lips.

" I know right." I replied with a smirk.

" where are you going dressed up?" He asked

" Kate and I are going to a big party at my friend Kelly's house."

" umm... alone?" He asked I nodded.

" with out one of us? Dressed like that?" He asked again

" yes Matt. I'm going to the party with Kate dressed like this. Is there a problem?"

" yeah there is Lauren."

" and that is ...? "

" Lauren don't get me wrong you look wonderful and hot but I think that's a bad idea."

" how Matt?" I asked raising my voice a little.

" people are gonna be drunk Lauren! Are you stupid?!? You could get hurt! Or raped!" Matt yelled at me

" MATT IM NOT A BABY! I CAN HANDEL MYSELF! IM NOT A LITTLE GIRL ! "

" BUT PEOPLE ARE STRONGER THAN YOU LAUREN! YOU CAN STILL GET HURT! "

" so does that mean I'm not strong Matt? " I asked not wanting to yell anymore. He just stood there. I shook my head and walked out of the door to see a Kaitlin already in the hall way.

" told you it was a bad idea ?" She asked I nodded

" looks like we had the same convo." I rolled my eyes and walked to the elevator. We got in and went to the lobby . We got in our limo and we were off to the party.

****

when we got there people were making out, puking, drinking, everything you can think of.

" Kate no drinking, and keep your phone on you." She's nodded and we separated. This really cute guy walked up to me.

" hey I'm Cory, and you are beautiful." He slurred. Yup he was drunk. Oh well.

" thanks... I'm Lauren. " I replied we sat down on the couch and continued to talk for hours witch felt like minutes. I looked at my phone. 9:30. Wow we talked for 2 hours. He took my hand and led me up some stairs.

" where are we going?" I asked he just ignored me. I stop walking.

" Cory where are we going !?!? " I asked again.