Magcon

**** Lauren's pov****

It's the first day of Magcon and we had to wake up extremely early to get ready for the day. 6:30 is way too early to be functioning Carter was snoring next to me I slapped in the face to make him stop.

" WHAT THE HECK LAUREN? "

" you were annoying so I slapped you to wake you up. We had to wake up soon anyway."

" let's wake up Cash "

" let me get dressed and ready first."

" Hurry your lazy butt up. You take to long"

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my clothes I headed to the bathroom and shut the door. Outfit for the day:

A white Crop top that says " you can't sit with us" in pink writing.

High wasted shorts

Black vans

And a light pink bandana that I got from Taylor. He had two.

---

My stomach showed a little but not a lot. Kate and I were twinning today. And she was doing my hair and makeup cause she wanted to so yeah. I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom to see a dressed carter on the bed.

" you took forever Lauren" he groaned I rolled my eyes.

" SHUTUP and how are we waking up cash? "

"Smack cam?? "

"No"

"Why"

"Same reaction every time. I'm just gonna scream"

"Ok. Wait let me vine this" and with that he started to vine.

" one... Two... AHHHHHH CAMRON NASH WAKE UP!!!!!"

They both bolted up and.screamed " WHAT HAPPEND LAUREN ARE YOU OK!" I was laughing so much. Cam got up and tackled me onto the bed. He kept tickling me. Then Kate and Matt barged in.

" hey Laur. Having a normal day so far? Having fun? How about you cam? On top of Lauren huh? And you two loners in the back just watching? Well what ever fills your needs I guess. " Kaitlin said with all the seriousness in the world. Matt looked at her and he looked pissed.

" she screamed and woke us up Kate. I'm not doing the dirty with her. I was tickling her. " cam said.

"Ohhh that makes sense. Lauren are we twining today because that's the twining outfit that we have."

" well duh." I replied Nash walked over to her and threw her over his shoulder.

" a loner huh Kate? Last I knew we were going on a date. Maybe your just the loner here." She was wiggling and hitting his back knowing what was coming. He thew her on the bed next to me and sat on top of her.

" is this filling your needs Nash? You being on top?" Kate said with a smirk.

"Yup" he said and pecked Kate on the lips then tickled her. Cam got off of me and I jumped into matts arms. I wrapped my hands around his neck and my legs around his waist. I pecked his lips and said

" can't wait till later."

Then carter threw a pillow at us and I got down and just And stood next to him while his arm was around my waist. I roiled my eyes and said

" Nash stop filling your needs and Kate go get dressed so you can fix me up and make me pretty. " Matt looked at me and had a sad face.

" what?"