The date

**** matts pov ****

We just finished magcon day one. Nash and I went to my room to get ready. Kate and Lauren went to Lauren's room. I was wearing a blue button up with kaki shorts Nash was wearing the same but with a black shirt. We sprayed our axe and walked out of the door. We knocked on the girls door. Oh my god they looked... Hot. Well Kate looked good. It would be wired to call my sister hot so yeah...

**** Kaitlin's pov ****

When we were done getting ready we both looked at eachother and said

" damn you be lookin' hot gurl." Then we both laughed my out fit was:

Black sweetheart neckline dress with sliver jewels on the top

Sliver sparkly heels

My hair was down and one side had a strip of hair pulled back with a bow.

My make-up was concealer,foundation,powder, a little bit of grey eye shadow in my crease to make my eyes pop. Mascara and a lite pink lipstick.

Lauren looked so good she was wearing:

A floral light pink dress with a light brown belt

Baby pink boot heels

Her hair was curled in a waterfall Braid with a baby pink bow to hold it in.

Her make-up was the same as mine but with a little blush and a thin line of eyeliner.

Then there was a knock on the door. We both grabbed our phones and purses and opened the door. The boys were there. We walked out and Matt hugged Lauren and pecked her cheek. Nash pecked my lips.

"Were are we going?" Lauren asked as she took matts hand in hers.

" dinner." Nash replied while taking my hand in his.

" where?" Lauren asked.

" it's a surprise, just shut up and walk." Nash replied.

" lord Nash. Be nice." I said

" nah. She's annoying "

Lauren just rolled her eyes and we walked out of the hotel.

**** Lauren's pov ****

The boys said we would walk cause it's not that far. So as we were walking Kate and I tried to figure out where we were going. We had no luck what so ever. We walked for a little longer and I screamed.

" were going to cheese cake factory!!" Matt nodded his head I jumped like a little girl

****

Ok so the date is going really well. The food here is to die for and it was just awesome. Then two blonde girls came up to me and Kate. One on each side.

" hey Nash and Matt." One said. we will name them one and two. Okay? Okay.

" how about we go to our hotel room and have some fun.?" Two said.

" umm how about you step of our dates?" Kate said.

" yeah, just leave. We weren't bothering you. Just leave." I said.

" oh. Hi I'm Chelly, that's Maddie. We did not see your ugly fake butts here. Whoops sorry." Girl one said that I guess her name is Chelly.

" why don't you go kill your selves, no one needs you here anyway." Maddie said with a shrug

" oh were fake? How about you get a bigger shirt and longer shorts? And actually go to the beach for a tan." Kate said. They both looked shocked.

" don't look like your shocked. If you wanna be pretty why don't you take off you make up. And why don't keep your hair one color, all your hair is gonna fall out.? And Extention? Please, god help your souls." I said with a smirk.

" you wanna go there?" Maddie said.

" ummm we just did, didn't we? Or are you to stupid to notice that?" Kate said with a sassy tone.

Chelly and Maddie took our sodas and poured it on our heads.

" you mother freggers." I said.

Kate and I got up. I punched Chelly in the face while Kate slapped Maddie. Chelly slapped me back. The next thing I know is that I was getting pulled off of her by Nash and Matt had Kate in his arms. What did we just do? Oh my god. We just had our first real fight. Well damn. I showed her who's boss. And so did Kate. Nash left 100$ on the table and then we were pulled out by them.

" LAUREN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING ?!?" Nash screamed at me once we got out of the restraunt.

" that I just won my first fight with my home girl." I said putting my arm around Kate. Kate laughed and put her arm around me.

" KATLIN! ARE YOU STUPID? WHAT THE HECK!" Matt screamed.

" WHY ARE YOU ALL MAD AT US? THEY STARTED THIS WHOLE THING! WAY TO BACK UP YOUR SISTER! YOU KNOW WE COULD HAVE BEEN HURT TOO! " I screamed. And started to walk back to the hotel.

" YEAH! LIKE WHAT HAPPEND TO I WILL ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BACK! HUH MATT? " Kate screamed and caught up to me.

I felt my wrist get pulled and I was turned around to see Matt. Kate was with Nash. I just turned my head. I was really upset with him. Some girl called me fake and ugly and told me to go kill my self and he just sat there. Like way to stick up for your date.

" Lauren... look at me." Matt said I just kept my head the same. He took two fingers and put them under my chin making me look at him. He though that would work. Well no, it did not. I shut my eyes.

" Lauren... Open your eyes and look at me." I did as I was told, but I did not want to stay there silently, no I was really hurt by him.

" Matt how could you? You sat there and watched as the girl call me ugly and fake. And she told me to kill myself. Do you even know how much that hurt? You just sat there, doing nothing. I'm already insecure about myself with all the freaking hate I get. And for you not to help me? That hurt me Matt. It made me feel like you think the same exact way. I'm a person to Matt. That hurt. And for you and Nash to yell at us? We stood up for our selves. We did not let them do that to us. You could has easily said ' can you please leave?' Or just one word 'stop'. " I said as tears left my eyes. I have no clue what Kate and Nash were talking about but I know Kate feels the same way. I just looked down and the tears came harder. I felt Matt wrap his arms around me. I wanted to stay but honestly he needed to explain. I unwrapped his arms and looked at him, he knew that I wanted an explanation or a reason so he started.

" Lauren... I'm so sorry, I know I messed up, I know I should have stuck up for you. I know your hurt. I just did not know what to do. I wanted to scream and yell or punch her in the face, but I couldn't. I'm sorry Lauren I'm really really sorry. And you have no reason to feel insecure, you are so pretty and perfect. And your made just for me."

I looked down still crying again my chin got lifted up but not to speak. Matt whipped my tears and hugged me tight. He let go and kissed my lips lovingly. I was still mad, but less. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck. I backed away and took his hand about to walk away when he pulled me back.

" Lauren will you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" Matt asked I giggled and kissed him quickly on the lips

" yes." I said before taking his had and walking up to Kate and Nash.

" yes, I would love to." I herd Kate say. Then they kissed. Awwww. We both got our selves a boyfriend.