Pranks

**** Lauren's pov ****

As we were going to the store Kaitlin and I caught up. I needed to ask her is she liked Nash. I think they would be really cute together.

" hey Kate?"

"Hey Laur?" She mocked me.

"Do you like Nash? " I smirked

" Do you like Matt?" She smirked

" I asked first. Now tell me!" I whined

" ok ... no ... maybe ... *sigh* ok yes a lot. Now Matt? "

" pshh no. Ok I guess the same answer as you." We both smiled.

" here we are" I said as we stoped our boards and walked into the store.

We grabbed chips, silly string a water balloon filler, water balloons, water, soda, and movies. We split the price. We sat out side the store on our boards and filled up the balloons we both had 5 cause we could not carry them.

****

we walked up to the room and silently opened the door and walked in. Nobody noticed we looked at each other and shouted

" BE AFRAID SUCKERS!" And threw water balloons at them. They all got soaked. Then we sprayed them with silly string. They were all up trying to get us. We ran out of the room follow by everyone. Matt caught up to me and threw me over his shoulder while cam took the silly string out of my hand. Nash did the same to Kaitlin but Jack j. Took the silly string. They walked us back to the room. I realized that they were filling up the rest of the balloons. There was like 50 left. They were all in a pile. We started to freak out.

They were all done filling up the balloons they tied us up to chairs.

"NO NO! IT WAS KATE'S IDEA GET HER! NOT ME! PLEASE! MATT! CAM! PLEASE I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME!"

Kate just roiled her eyes.

Matt came up to me and whisperd " you thought wrong cupcake" i got chills Down my back. He kissed my cheek and waked away. I was still flipping out about what they will do, Matt did not phase me. Kaitlin was flipping out too. Nash got out his camera and tri-pod.he started taping.

" hey guys it's Nash here with the crew! And two very mean lady's. they threw water balloons at us and silly stringed us. We are going to get them back. Here they are" he said as everyone moved so they could see us. " As you can see we tied them up with belts. But we will all be giving them payback. Here we go!"

" ok so first we will start by smashing two eggs on each of there heads!" Cam shouted.

" CAMERON DALLAS DONT YOU DARE!" Kaitlin and I screamed. He did any way.

" you see you really have to get it in there. Come here Johnson" he did as he was told. Cam went to me and Jack went to Kate. They rubed it in. All the way down our hair. Kaitlin and I started flipping out all over again. I got one hand free but nobody knew.

" Cam... come here." he went to the front of me and bent down so he was face to face with me.

" I hate you" I smirked as I slapped him and shook my hair to get egg all over him. Kate and I started laughing so much.

" Lauren, honey, dear. You. should have NOT done that. " He grabbed three eggs and cracked then on to my body. I was screaming.

"Ok next! " Matt and Nash screamed I got Matt and Kate got Nash. Shocker right?

Anyway.

They both got a can of soda and poured it all over us.

" I'm ... never... ever... speaking to ...you again..." Kaitlin sated as she shivered.

" me... too... I hate you both..." I added in. Matt tried to kiss my cheek but I turned my head so he kisses my nasty hair. He screamed while I laughed. Kate did the same to Nash. They both got shaveing cream and whipped it all over our faces. We screamed. Then all if the boys threw water balloons and silly stringed us. They finally untied us and we went and hugged all of the boys making them Nasty too. It was the best.

**** Kaitlin's pov ****

After we had a group hug Nash wanted to talk to me in the hallway. I looked and saw Lauren wiggling her eye brows. Oh god I mumbled to myself. When we got out there I had my back against a wall and he was in front of me. His eyes were so blue. I just wanted to kiss him, then he started to talk witch snapped me out of my thoughts.

" Kaitlin, I don't know how to say this but I like you, I know you won't like me but I have liked you for a while now. " he said.

I just looked at him shocked. He started to walk away. I did the thing that felt right. I turned him around and kissed him. Right on the lips. He pushed me up to the wall and grabbed my hips. I put my hands around his neck and he pulled me closer to him. I pulled away. He put his four head against mine and whispered

" I'm taking you on a date after MagCon tomorrow." I just nodded. I pecked his lips and walked back into the room to see Matt and Lauren not there. I look around and go to the outside porch thing. I see Matt and Lauren the same way we were. Kissing. I squealed and ran to Nash and jumped in his arms and told him. He looked out there and laughed. He sat back down and pulled me to his lap. They walked back in and I jumped up and pulled her into the hallway.

" he asked me out on a date tomorrow!" We both screamed. we laughed and screamed and we went to open the door and 10 boys piled out. We just laughed and we fell asleep listing to the boys mess around.