~🌻~Just sneaking a photo~🌻~

(3rd person Basil pov)

When Sunny peeked around the wall to the hallway, Basil saw that his face was slightly flushed. Basil's face also turned red, and he looked away.

"Is it true...?" Sunny finally spoke.

Basil opened his mouth to speak but couldn't get any sound out, so he just nodded, looking down. Sunny sat next to him on the floor, both of their backs against the wall.

"I-It's okay if you don't feel the same..." Basil still looked down, not acknowledging the fact that Sunny was sitting at his side.

Sunny put his hand on Basil's, making his face turn slightly redder. "No, I do."

Basil looked up at Sunny with a mix of confusion and happiness. "Why? I've done so many bad things to you... I-I stabbed your eye! And... you still like me...?"

Sunny sighed. "We both hurt each other that night... and I understand what you were going through. Everyone handles things in a different way."

"So... you forgive me...?"

"Yeah, and I also need to apologize. I hurt you so badly, I'm so sorry... We said we would get through it together, and I just left you all alone for four years." Sunny looked down, a tear falling from his eye. That made Basil also start crying.

"Sunny, that's not near as bad as what I did, you could have died that night!"

"You would have died that night if I hadn't woken up."

"I... Sorry for taking it too far..." Basil looked down at his hands. The ones that had almost killed Sunny.

Sunny put his hand on Basil's shoulder. "It's okay... Just... don't beat yourself up about it next time. You don't deserve that. You didn't deserve all that happened to you when I was gone."

Basil hugged Sunny, slightly surprising him, but he hugged back gently. "It's okay, Sunny..."

I probably did deserve it.

Aubrey peeked around the wall just as Sunny had before. "Have you two lovebirds kissed yet?"

"Stop it, Aubrey!" Basil turned around, which made him end up sitting in Sunny's lap. He was still sort of sniffling from crying, and his face was more red than it was before.

"Damn, okay, just asking a question. I'll leave you two alone..." She said the last part with a slight smirk, disappearing behind the wall.

Basil looked back at Sunny, whose face was also slightly red. Sunny looked back at Basil, and giggled slightly. "You should see your face right now!!" Sunny said between giggles.

"Sunnyyy..." Basil gave him a playful shove. "It's not funny!" He said while also laughing.

Well, I guess I just made it more funny by rhyming.

Sunny wiped his watery eye, still laughing. "No, but really, you remind me of a strawberry right now!!"

That just made Basil's face turn more red, it basically just looked like the red you'd find on the inside of a watermelon.

Basil wiped his eyes, hiding his face in the process. Everything fell silent for a moment, and then Basil felt hands on his wrists that took his hands off of his face. Sunny was looking into Basil's eyes, also holding his hands now.

"Don't hide your pretty face from me..."

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-

Basil felt his whole face heat up as he looked back at Sunny. Sunny was also slightly blushing, but he had some confidence today. (i wish i had confidence)

"I-I.. um..."

Sunny giggled a little again, and pulled Basil closer. "What? It's true." Basil was now almost as red a a tomato, and he looked down, trying to hide it.

All that did was make Sunny lift up his chin, basically making Basil look at him. Sunny then leaned forward, pressing his lips against Basil's.

"Ooooooooooo~" The two both heard, along with a camera snap.

...

What just happened?

Basil pulled away, looking back. Nothing was there except for the faint sound of giggling from the living room. Sunny stood up, offering to also help Basil. Basil took his hand and also got up, walking to the living room.

There she was. Aubrey, Basil's camera beside her, held a photo in her hand.

Did she really...?

It took Basil a minute to process, before he snatched the photo and his camera.

"Heeeyyyyy.... I took that picture, so I get to keep it." Aubrey got off the couch, walked towards Basil and snatched the picture back.

"Come on, Aubrey, it's our first photo together like that." Sunny complained, standing beside a slightly angry Basil.

"Okay, fine." Aubrey gave it back, muttering "Bitch" under her breath.

Basil noticed but just ignored it. "You know what? I think I'll start a whole new photo album."

______________________________________

Author note: heya!! hi!! short chapter but i really like it!! also im gonna need some ideas for the next chapters so if you guys could help me out with that?

also over 100 views?? THANK U GUYS SO MUCH!!
______________________________________

819 words