Day 132

Today, we ended up continuing to ride in the carriages on the highway.

We ended up reaching the Fortress City of Trient at around 10am. As it stands, we had no outstanding issues entering Trient.

Since I had the opportunity to do so, I paid a visit to the gambling loving deputy manager of the farming company.

While there, I inquired about the market prices for buying and selling monster materials.

We departed from the town in less than an hour since we were trying to get to our destination without getting too sidetracked.

After that, we traveled down the highway at a fairly leisurely pace for some time, since we were good on time, we stopped in an area that the Big Cocco resided in order to acquire some lunch.

The raw meat from the Big Cocco was similar to that of a large chicken. When you cook them, their juices overflow into your mouth, the meat is tender and delicious. As you take bites of the meat, it just makes you long for some rice to eat with it.

This barbecue is simply amazing though it's a bit regrettable we didn't have any salt to add into it though.

Then Redhead informed me that once a day at 2am the Big Coccos seem to lay three eggs.

If a person has the skill to control the Big Cocco, effectively a monster to note, they make good domestic animals.

Since there was some room in our carriages this time around, I decided to turn four big and plump ones into familiars to bring along with us.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning. Should I make omelets or fried eggs to eat?

In this way, we became involved with some armed men while we were eating our peaceful lunch. Two of the approaching men were rather obese. Their armor seemed like it wasn't made for combat since there wasn't a single scratch and it shined pointlessly.

The other one seemed abnormally thin and had a monk's robe made of silver thread and a wand with a gem centered in on it.

The other young man seemed like he was equipped to be a knight, though he was fairly solidly built and did seem to actually be suitable for fighting, his armor was pointlessly decorated.

Their group led by these four people totaled 34 people.

Other than the four people leading who were probably from nobility, the rest of them seemed to have equipment for actual combat.

They seemed to have equipment that had been used for many years while the four's equipment was practically new.

However, there seemed to be some peasantry mixed in among the 30 people. There was an old man with a long beard holding a lance as well.

Several middle-aged men were wearing bulky armor and wielding a large sword.

They seemed to have considerable skill since I could smell a large quantity of blood that was clinging to their bodies.

I'm sure they had killed a few dozen people at the very least given the quantity of blood upon their person.

Although some of the people stimulated my appetite and seemed worth me eating them. I quietly suppressed it and decided to observe the situation for awhile as I noticed that some of their group were people that I, in my ever growing lust for information, could infect with my parasites and brainwash.

A few minutes passed and now it seems like the reason they picked a fight with us was because two of the six beautiful women from Kanami and Ramura, appeared to have stimulated the senses of the four nobles.