Chapter 24

"Thank you." Reverse thanked as monotonously as ever and gulped down the water, "Yeah, yeah, drink up." Fang said, Gopal made a huge grin, "Hehe! It must be really good, huh?" Gopal cheered and Reverse nodded, almost spilling the water, "Eish, finish drinking first." Ying remarked, "Ah lahh, you must be really hungry, huh?" Yaya commented, with cookies in hand, she passed it to Reverse with the use of her gravity manipulation, "Here, Boboiboy! Like you requested!" Yaya cheered, "I made three packets of cookies just in case you go hungry during one of your missions." Yaya added, Reverse took the cookies and nodded, "Thank you, Yaya." he bluntly said, without anyone knowing, his eyes shake from the cookies he accepted.

All five of them were confused.

The fact that Yaya somehow knew Reverse's real name-slash-nickname and even saying it so casually, made him recalling back the days that he might've slipped up and told them. On the other hand, the others were confused due to his lack of optimistic tone and the stoic face he's giving, it made them worry.

And one by one, they start to stand from their seat, just in case if they needed to run. "Uhhh, you are Boboiboy, right?" Gopal said who later then get nudged by Fang, "Wei, he is Boboiboy, maybe something happened..." Fang whispered to Gopal who later then voices out in a louder volume, "Dey, Boboiboy, did something happen during you and Adu Du went to the agency??" Gopal asked, causing Reverse to be confused and overthink that he may have been making a mistake the whole time and thus, internally screeching inside while attempting t recall back as to when he and Adu Du had went to the agency but none came to his mind.

For Reverse to not answer immediately, the atmosphere became tense with the strict face Reverse got going but few minutes passed and Reverse finally spoke which relieved the team, "I'm sorry, but I don't remember being with Adu Du at the time, I was only with Probe. We were supposed to find Adu Du who had gone missing." Reverse answered. Now all four of them sits back down with their faces in a comically serious mode. Fang, the one who then lifts his head to the ceiling, made a conclusion, "You're not 'our' Boboiboy, aren't you?" Fang concluded, Reverse thought about that statement for a while then it hit him, "Ah... I guess not." Reverse said, hearing that, Gopal and Ying were the first ones to flee, leaving Yaya and Fang with Reverse.

(For those confused from the previous chapters:

-- Reverse and BBB got switched in their respective alternate timelines.

-- Adu Du 1.0 and Adu Du 2.0 are able to be in BBB's verse because reasons, same goes with the Probes being in Revere's verse.)

"Just so you know, I'm still smarter." Solar concluded, "Yeah, yeah, sure you are." Probe giggled while Kalimtan just observes their conversation, 'If personality's the same with Boboiboy's counter... does that mean Agent R. is like this on the inside??? That's a bit of a stretch.' Kalimtan thought, the three were walking to the lab where Agent R. and the other Probe is in. Just then, Fang is in sight far at the hallway, "Ack! It's Fang! Hide me, Boboiboy!" Probe yelped and his behind Boboiboy but to his dismay, Probe can still be seen, "What? Why? What's wrong with him??" Solar asked, Probe didn't answer but Kalimtan will, "Umm, I think it's because Fang is the one in charge to watch over Probe here but he keeps disappearing or escaping from his sight." Kalimtan answered, "Eish, eish, eish, you shouldn't make troubles for people, you know." Solar remarked, "Aiyaaa... I'm a villain, that's what I do." Probe answered back which surprised Kalimtan since nobody, not even the higher ups, knew that this Probe was a villain all along, 'But this Boboiboy doesn't seem to mind them... he's not secretly a villain too, right??' Kalimtan thought and Solar turns to Kalimtan after glancing back and saw Kalimtan's expression, "Ah, I'm not a villain and this guy here is more of a troublemaker so don't tell anyone what you just heard." Solar corrected and then grins, "Also, I didn't read your mind. I'm just simply smart, ohohohoho!" Solar added, "Hm, you'll need to work on humility there." Probe commented, "It's a fact! You can't deny that." Solar answered.