Chapter 15

"It's a brutal game that allows you to use your quirks." Midnight said, "But it's still a Cavalry Battle. A red card will be issued for attacks with I'll intent. An immediate disqualification." Midnight explained.

"You have 15 minutes to start negotiating your team members." Midnight announced.

"A team of two to four members..." Fang mumbled, "Welp, me, you who else? Oh! How about you, Yaya? Wanna join our team?" Fang offered but Yaya had already set her eyes on someone, "No thanks, Fang! There's someone I want to be in and besides, it would be fun where both of us challenge one another in a different team." Yaya said, "Just like the old days..." she added, reminiscing the days of their TAPOPS exams. "Alright then, what about you, Ying?" Fang asked, "No can do, Fang, I've set my eyes on someone else and I'm gonna make sure they're with me!" Ying announced as she stomps away quickly to get her team, "Good luck you two!" Yaya cheered and waved goodbye for the two boys before going to the person she wants to be with as a team, "Hmmm... well, I've got no problems if it's just the two of us." Fang muttered, "Really? You just gonna give up already?" Gopal said while munching on a chocolate, "Dey! At least I'm trying! What about you? You're only eating." Fang answered back.

"Huh? Why is Gopal eating? And why did those two separa— Ah... I think I know what happened." Boboiboy said to himself, "Hehehe, even if they can't go number one, they can at least make sure that one of them is ahead from another." Probe added.

"Oh look! Someone's approaching Fang and Gopal!" Boboiboy exclaimed, "Hmm? Ohh, it's Izuku and Uraraka!" Probe said, "Are they gonna team up?" Probe added, "I don't think so, they're likely not wanting to be close to winning..." Boboiboy answered, "Oh, what a shame, what a shame." Probe mumbled.

"With Gopal's quirk, you can always change their physical attacks into food and Fang, you can protect us and be our offensive! Uraraka can lighten our weight so we could run faster and, and I could use my quirk whenever there's an urgency. It's foolproof!" Izuku explained, persuading Fang and Gopal into joining his team but, "I'm sorry, Izuku. We can't." Fang dejectedly said, "We'd love too, dude but everyone's eyes are on you." Gopal said, "We don't wanna be hunted down." Gopal added, "O-oi..!" Fang nudged Gopal a little, "But..! But... as long as we can stall as much time, we'll be first placed no matter what!" Izuku flushed when he said all that, feeling like he was a bit too prideful or shameless. "I understand that but really, we can't. I'm sorry, Izuku, you'll have to find someone else." Fang apologetically said, he actually wants to team up and do fun activities but then again, there's a mission he needs to do. "I see..." Izuku resigned, "...you keep saying you can't, what is it that's holding you back that let you not team up with us?" Uraraka said, perceptive to the words of Fang, making Fang fluster on his words to come up with an excuse, "We're competitive." Gopal pointed out bluntly, "See there, Ying and Yaya? Those two are the bestest of friends but whenever their are tests, contests or competitions, they get highly competitive with each other." Gopal explained and Uraraka watched the two girls having an off auras about them, and just as she was about to be convinced, she realized something. "If that is so then, why did Ying waited for Yaya during that race?" Uraraka questioned, feeling off about Gopal's words. Fang and Gopal gulped at their stupidity for bringing that up. "Ermm... Uraraka, it's fine. It's fine, we'll go find someone else! I hope you two the best of luck!" Izuku said and dragged Uraraka with him.

"Well, that was a close call..." Gopal said, "It's a good thing Izuku could read the room unlike someone I know of." Fang commented whilst facing Gopal with a blank look, "Woah, really? Tsk, tsk, tsk. So there's a person out there that exists like that, huh?" Gopal replied, unaware that Fang was talking about him.

"Haaiizz... if I knew that this would happen, I wouldn't even have to chase you. Nothings happening at all." Boboiboy said, "Hush! There will be so wait! And besides, aren't you happy that you get to watch your friends out there?" Probe questioned, "Yeah but, I wanna be there too." Boboiboy pouted, feeling a bit left off from the fun and slouched from his seat. "Dey! Don't slouch! You'll get back pain!" Probe smacked Boboiboy's back to get it straight again, "Ouch! And I think I know why now." Boboiboy said. "Hehe, just wanting to help." Probe sheepishly laughed and Boboiboy puffed up a sigh.