Chapter 30

Yaya floats the kid down and let Boboiboy have Ochobot with him, still in his wind form, he smiles excitedly at Ochobot, "Hey, Ochobot! What's up?" Boboiboy asked and the screen glitched of blue and red, upsetting Boboiboy. 'Is it not only his memory the problem?' Boboiboy thought.

Then Amato coughed in a fake manner, gaining everyone's attention, "Mind explaining?" Amato said.

Meanwhile, Mechabot was solely focused on Ochobot, 'He's not fully fixed but.... for Ochobot's shell to get it fixed to that point is... incredible..' Mechabot thought, "H-how...?" he mumbled, "How did you... fix Ochobot?" Mechabot said, a bit louder for the boy to hear him.

Boboiboy, having the personality of Taufan, didn't realize what's happening. "Eh? It's simple, lah!" Taufan said, then shaking his head slowly, "But for the memory core, it's too long...." he pouted but curled up his lips into a smile swiftly, "So I'll make Solar do it instead!" he chippered.

'Boboiboy!!!' The people who knows screeched into their brains. Panic rise into their blood and to their heads as they all turn to Amato and his powersphera, having both speechless.

But Amato recovered first while Mechabot just kept on staring, Amato faces Gopal and the others, "What's going on here?" Amato asked, "Since when do you all callously invite a stranger?" he added.

Gopal and the others glanced at one another before facing back to the man, "We told you, it's your son." Gopal responded, "See how he has the watch, the powers and everything." he stated and Amato turned to see that "Boboiboy" did have those things, it's undeniable.

Retak'ka then stepped up, "Yeah, you old prick." he said, "He even has that silver hair and ruby eyes." he stated. And as Retak'ka had said those descriptions, Amato observed the boy and he did have the white silver hair but the eyes.

"....Yeah... it's true that he has that ghastly white hair..." Amato stated, causing Retak'ka and Hang Kasa to clench their fists. Amato faced the two aliens and pointed at Boboiboy, "Then why are his eyes blue?" Amato asked.

Amato's question got everyone tense but Boboiboy, who was still Taufan, shrugged and giggled, "Hehehehe! Of course I've got blue eyes, silly!" he said, landing on his feet beside Mechabot, "I'm Taufan!" he greeted.

"Taufan? Your name?" Amato asked, "Who are you?"

Retak'ka growled, "Enough, the kid is only going through the effects." he said, "Don't you think you're a bit too quick on throwing away your son for being different?" he added.

Hang Kasa scoffed, "Didn't he already?"

Amato narrowed his eyes on Hang Kasa but Taufan suddenly blocked his view, "Alright, alright. No more fighting you two!" Taufan cheered, "Aren't we forgetting something?" he asked, his ginger on his chin.

"Don't change the subject." Amato glared down at the boy, causing the latter to yelp in surprise.

"Aiyahhh..." Tuafan sighed, "Can't you let this slide just for one time?" he asked and shoved Ochobot in front of Amato's face, "Just look at what I have accomplished by being here!" Taufan said.

"Hn. So you're admitting of the fact that you're not Reverse at all." Amato replied.

"Erk!" Taufan yelped, "Ummm... Ehehe... No..?" he sheepishly laughed but Amato isn't that dumb to see how much of a terrible liar he is.

Fang stepped in between them, "Leave. There's nothing for you here." Fang said.

Amato scoffed at his foolishness, "Acting brave now, are we?" he said.

"And yet it's true. You've got no business here." Fang retorted, putting a scowl on Amato's face.

So with one quick smooth of his hand shoving Fang away, Amato immediately punched Taufan in the gut, as hard as he can but not too much. Just enough for Reverse to be knocked out.