G!P Chaeyoung x Fem Reader: Meeting You(III)

Requested by:

Onceforlife1996

~~~~~~~~~~

Gxg

G!P Chaeyoung

Vampire Chaeyoung

Fluff

Smut

Might be long for some

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"If that's the case, then we have no reason to stop you from going with her. It's your decision, after all." Dad said and i couldn't believe what i was hearing so i slowly turned my head to my mum. She was nodding her head with a soft smile, agreeing with dad.

"In the name of shadows and starlight, I give you my word that your child shall be protected by me for eternity, a duty I shall bear with honor." Chaeyoung suddenly stood up from her seat with a firm expression and she was being sincere, determined and assuring as it can be felt in her tone. Both her action and words caught all of us off-guard and the way she made her statement, it felt like she was making a vow.

Dad burst out laughing and mum joined in after a few seconds while Chaeyoung became baffled as she looked at me, her eyes showing a hint of panic. I giggled and gestured her to sit down, which she immediately did.

"I shall leave our daughter to our hands. If she ever comes back to us crying, you will be dead." Dad said and when he said the 4 last words, it was with a threatening voice and a dead stare to the girl next to me.

"Yes, thank you for trusting me." She said though her voice was shaking a bit and my parents nodded their head with a happy smile on their faces. After that, the tension slowly disappeared in the dining room and was soon replaced with enjoyment and friendly.

After our eventful dinner, the four of us spent time together in the living room with my parents throwing endless of questions to Chaeyoung, who seemed to be struggling a bit but eventually became calm at their questions. I was laughing as i listened and watched their interaction. Dad is just asking and asking, each question does not link together. It's more like his questions are all over the place while mum asked questions that followed up with Chaeyoung's answers.

"When are you girls planning to leave?" Mum asked and dad closed his mouth when he was about to ask his question, wanting to know the answer to mum's question as well. The both of them glanced between me and Chaeyoung, wanting to hear the answer. Chaeyoung looked at me as if letting me answer the question instead.

Hmm...To be honest, i am quite excited to go with her and experience the unknown. I am curious about her house and how she has been living her life before we met each other. After all, we met in the forest and who knows, she might be living in the forest for real.

On the other hand, i still want to spend time with my parents before leaving. They are the most important and precious people in my entire life and they have been raising me up from birth.

"We will be leaving on this Sunday night." I said after giving a lot thoughts to it. I gave myself plenty of time to spend with my family and it's probably enough time to know more about Chaeyoung, hopefully.