G!P J-Line x Male Reader: New Experience

Requested anonymously

~~~~~~~~~~

G!P J-Line

G!P X G!P X G!P X M

Smut

Read only if comfortable!

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N's POV

"Hey y/n! Are your friends okay to be in our group?" My best friend asked, referring to my female friends, and i turned my head to look at him since he was standing next to me with a small smile, waiting for me to answer his question.

"Let me ask them." I told him and walked towards my female friends because we needed a few girls in our group for the project. That was why my best friend asked that question.

"Hey, do you girls want to join our group? It's only guys in my group so far and no girls." I told my female friends and they instantly looked at me, listening to me. They then glanced at each other before looking back at me.

"Sure, why not!"

"We would love to join your group!"

Sana and Momo said happily as they smiled brightly at me. I thanked them and walked back to my best friend, letting him know that the girls are part of our group. He was quite happy that my female friends joined our group. I then gestured my female friends to come to us and they walked to us, standing between me and my best friend. We then started discussing about the group project and planning for meetups.

"When are you girls free to meet up for the project?" My best friend asked and they hummed with the thinking expression.

"I'm free on the weekends only." Mina said in a soft tone and he nodded his head in acknowledgement then turned his head to look at Sana and Momo, who were looking on their phone, probably looking at their schedule.

"I'm free on Sunday only." Momo stated and Sana said her availability is the same as Momo.

"Okay, i know y/n is basically free almost every day so we can meet up on Sunday for the project. Are you all okay with that?" My best friend said and asked, including me in his question. The girls and i nodded our heads with a soft hum in unison.

"Okay, Sunday it is. As for the time, got any specific time y'all want to meet? Or anytime can?" He asked and i simply shrugged my shoulders since he knows that i can meet anytime. We then looked at the girls and they also shrugged their shoulders.

"Okay.  Then, i will let y'all know about the time and place to meet up on this coming Sunday." He told us and we all nodded our heads almost at the same time. It seemed like he naturally took on the leader role for the group project.

"Okay! Y/n, let's go play!" My best friend energetically said as his eyes sparkled brightly.

"Y'all want to come along?" I asked my female friends and they shook their heads as if they were shy to say yes. My best friend must have noticed how shy they were because he started telling them that it would be fun and such. It felt like he was trying to convince them to go but i wasn't so sure if his persuasion was working.

Mina looked at me with the eyes of pleading, asking me for help and wanting to escape from my best friend. I silently chuckled and placed a palm on his shoulder to stop him from pressuring the girls. He turned his head to look at me and i told him,