Mitzu: Welcoming 2024

Gxg

Fluff

Smut

BDSM

Dominant Mina

~~~~~~~~~~

Tzuyu's POV

We arrived at a park, where we can watch the fireworks. Jihyo-unnie  and Jeongyeon-unnie laid out the picnic blanket onto the grassy surface as the other members admired the night view. We all sat down on the picnic blanket, looking at the night sky and our surroundings. There were other people here too, sitting in different spots and waiting for the fireworks to begin.

Mina-unnie sat between me and the leader and Dahyunie sat beside me. We talked about the night sky and our observation on our surroundings. Some people recognized us and waved at us, which we all waved back with a smile, then they walked away, giving us space and privacy.

"Should we sleep together tonight?" Mina-unnie asked in a whisper while our members talked among themselves with various conversations going on at the same time.

"Sure, it will be our first night for the new year." I nodded my head with a smile and answered her question. She rested her head on my shoulder and we silently listened to our members' conversations although Nayeon-unnie and Jeongyeon-unnie were bantering with each other and Jihyo-unnie joined in, attacking both of them and it backfired as they immediately attacked her back.

"It's almost midnight! Just one more minute then it will be 2024!" Sana-unnie exclaimed with excitement and i looked up at the night sky, which was beautiful with some stars visible. Soon, people started counting down loudly as some of them pointed their fingers at their sky.

"5!"

"4!" We all stood up, standing out of the picnic blanket and on the grassy surface, and counted down together with the crowd.

"3!" The 9 of us held hands with each other as we gazed at the night sky, feeling excited for the fireworks.

"2!"

"1!"

*BOOOM*

The fireworks burst loudly, lighting up the night sky, and we became amazed with the fireworks. We all watched the fireworks being shot into the night sky, making the night sky light up with various colors.

'HAPPY NEW YEAR' was what the fireworks showed in the bright night sky. It was really beautiful and breathtaking.

'2024' lit up in the night sky after the new year greeting has faded away and the fireworks continued being shot into the night sky. It went on for a few minutes and all of us recorded a video of the fireworks, wanting to save this special memory. Our two managers took a lot of photos behind us when we held our hands with each other at the start of the fireworks.

After the fireworks have stopped, we packed up and left the park as some of our fans waved at us. They didn't approach us and kept a distance from us as we walked to our group van. We hopped onto the van after waving at our fans and our manager drove us back to our dorm.

I sat in the middle of the last row and sitting beside me were Mina-unnie and Momo-unnie. During the ride back to the dorm, Momo-unnie fell asleep on my shoulder and Mina-unnie saw that but didn't say anything and instead looked away, staring at the scenery. Could she be jealous...?