6

"You know why he doesn't remember?" Henry asked Emma. We were at David Nolan's, a.k.a. Prince Charming, welcome home party. Henry and I were sitting on the stairs with Emma and David had just walked in a couple of minutes ago. "The curse isn't working on him yet," I said.

"Kids, David has amnesia," Emma told us. "Well, it's preventing the curse from replacing his fairy tale story with fake memories," Henry said. "Right. Because everyone here has fake stories that prevent them from remembering who they really are," Emma said.

"Right. And now's our chance to help him. We just have to get him to remember that he's-" I started but Emma cut me off. "He's Prince Charming."

"We just have to jog his memory by getting him and Ms Blanchard together," Henry told Emma. "Didn't we just try that?" Emma asked. "And it woke him up," I answered. Just then David walked over, "Hey. You're the ones who saved me, right?"

Emma got up, "Oh, yeah. I guess." "And, uh, you're also the only ones I know here," David said. "You can hide with us," Emma told him. "Fantastic," David laughed as he stabbed a cocktail weenie with a toothpick.

"Oh, thank you," David said to the man who was serving. "So, you ever use a sword?" I asked him. "I'm sorry? Emma, you live with Mary Margaret, right? You know if she's coming tonight?" David asked changing the topic about sword fighting.

"No, she couldn't make it," Emma told him. "Oh," David said, disappointment washing over his face. Emma and David finished up talking while I talked to Henry. "He seems awfully worried about Ms Blanchard," Henry stated. "That's good. It's to our advantage," I said. "Let's try and spark another memory," Henry told me. We looked up but to our surprise David wasn't there. Instead of talking to David, Emma was now talking to Dr. Whale.

Just then, Kathryn walked up. "Have you seen David?" She asked. "Um, he..." Emma started looking for him. "No," Dr. Whale said. With that, Kathryn left and Emma continued her conversation with Dr. Whale while Henry and I sat there bored.

Finally after a while, Emma left and Mom took us home. We actually went to sleep and got up in the morning. I braided my hair and Henry got ready. We walked to the bus stop and got on the bus. When we got to school Ms Blanchard walked in. She looked a little distracted.

"You think she's distracted because of David?" I asked Henry. "I don't know," Henry said. School then started and lets just say it was a very boring lesson. We went to lunch and when we came back I stopped Henry as pointed.

Ms. Blanchard and David were talking in the classroom. We went to our seats and listened to their conversation. "With someone I didn't choose. The man who choose that life, whoever married Kathryn, is gone," I heard David say.

"You really have to leave me alone," Ms. Blanchard told him. She's trying to push him away! That can't happen! I looked at Henry worriedly and continued to listen.

Ms. Blanchard started to push him out of the classroom but he stopped at the door. "Is that truly what you want?" David asked. "Go," Ms. Blanchard said.

"Meet me tonight. At least think about it. I'll be at the bridge where you found me at 8:00. Think about it until then and then decide. If you don't show, I'll know. And I'll never bother you again. But if you choose this - if you choose us - you know where I'll be," David told her smiling. He left and I turned to Henry.

"She has to go meet him," Henry said. Ms. Blanchard walked up to the front of the class flustered. She composed herself and then started class. The rest of the day went by in a blur. We got home, had dinner and went to bed.

I woke up later that night and groaned. I was hearing moans from the other room. Ugh. Mom and Sheriff Graham really need to get soundproof walls because I don't need to be hearing their nasty noises.

I looked at Henry and mentally laughed. He never wakes up during these things. He will sleep through anything. Me on the other hand, I can't sleep through everything. I covered my ears with my pillow. Hoping to drown out the sound of moans.

That is seriously the grossest thing ever. And they are doing it while we are asleep, with us in the house! That's gross!

I stuffed the pillow harder on my head and went to sleep. Hopefully tomorrow would be a better day.

-----------------------------------------

omg.. This is super duper short and I am so sorry for that! It's just Henry wasn't in this episode that much so I couldn't have that much action. I added in the part at school and how Ava wakes up in the middle of the night. Anyways, this chapter was from the sixth episode. The Shepard. Hope you liked it! Maybe another update? I don't know, no promises!

❤️Luv you❤️
-K

------------------------------------------