7

"Hey, Sheriff. Our mom's not here," I said as I opened the door to see Graham. It was the afternoon and Henry and I had been reading comics until the doorbell had rung.

"Actually, uh, I'm here to see you two, Henry, Ava. I was hoping you two could help me," Graham said. "Help you with what?" Henry asked. "It's about your book. Am I... in it?" Graham asked.

I smiled and quickly led Graham up to our room. Henry got out the book and we flipped through it until we found Graham's story. He is really the Huntsman that was supposed to kill Snow White but let her go.

He explained how he had been having these flashbacks where he could see things that had happened in the fairy tale world. "When did your flashes begin?" Henry asked. "Uh, right after I kissed Emma," Graham answered.

"You kissed my mom?" I asked. Ew.. He's been doing the nasty stuff with both of my moms. Ew.. That's disgusting.

"What did you see?" Henry asked. "A wolf. I saw that I had a knife in my hand and I was with Mary Margaret," Graham told us.

"Were you about to hurt her?" I asked. "Yes! How did you know?" Graham asked. "Because Mary Margaret is Snow White. Which makes you the Huntsman," Henry explained.

"So, you both really think that I could be another person," Graham stated. "Makes total sense. You were raised by wolves - that's why you keep seeing one. It's your friend - your guide. It's trying to help you," I explained.

"I'm remembering this because I kissed your mom? H-How is that possible?" Graham asked. "Well, you two do have a special connection. She owes you her life," Henry said.

"Why?" Graham asked. "Snow White's her mother and you spared her. If you hadn't, our mom wouldn't have been born," I told him. "Wh-What happened after I spared Snow White?" Graham asked.

"The Queen took your heart. She ripped it out. It's kind of her thing. She never wanted you to be able to feel again," Henry explained. "Let me see that book," Graham said. He flipped through the pages and stopped on the page with the Queen's vault.

"What's that? I saw that, too. The wolf was howling at it," Graham told us. "That's her vault. It's where she put your heart," I said. "The wolf wants me to find it. Thank you, Henry and Ava," Graham said and then he quickly left our room and ran out of the house.

"Finally, someone remembers!" I exclaimed. "Now, to get the rest of the town to remember," Henry said.

I just hope my Mom doesn't find out about this.

-----------------------------------------

Omg... Another short chapter :(( I hate how Henry isn't in some episodes. It's awful. I'm trying guys but I want each chapter to be a different episode and I don't want to combine. It's just the way this book is supposed to go. Anyways this was the seventh episode, it is always hard to watch because poor Graham dies. :(((((((( The Heart Is A Lonely Huntsman. Hope you liked it! Maybe a third update in a couple of hours. I'm tired and haven't gotten any sleep so I'm going to go to sleep. Night!

❤️Luv you❤️
-K

------------------------------------------