19

"It's almost nine. You two all set? You know what to do?" August asked us. We were across the street from Mr. Gold's shop and August was trying to make sure we knew what we were doing. "Operation Cobra is always ready. I just..." Henry paused.

"You just what?" August asked. "I don't understand what this has to do with helping Emma believe," Henry explained. "Sometimes, other priorities assert themselves. Can you handle a little improvisation?" August asked us. "Yeah. Can you?" I asked. "We're a go," August smiled. Henry and I nodded and ran across the street.

We walked inside Mr. Gold's shop and we said, "Hey, Mr. Gold." "Good morning, Ava and Henry. what can I do for you?" Mr. Gold asked. "We want to et a gift for Ms. Blanchard," I explained. "Oh, I see," Mr. Gold said. "Since, she didn't kill that women," Henry added. "Good thinking," Mr. Gold said.

We looked around the shop and Henry stopped. "Are these bells? Cool," Henry said. "See anything you fancy?" Mr. Gold asked. We pointed to a bell and I asked, "How much?" "You know what, it's on the house," Mr. Gold told us. "Thank you," we said as Mr. Gold handed us the bell. We left and I said, "I hope August got what he needed." "Me too, we can find out tonight at Ms. Blanchard's welcome back party," Henry told me.

I nodded and that's just what we did. Later that night we were trying to find August. We found him and went up to him.

He was eyeing Mr. Gold. "How bad was it?" I asked. "Getting caught in his office? Not bad. I played it off," August told us. "What were you looking for? Did you find it?" Henry asked. "Nope. But I have a feeling it's going to find me," August told us.

August looked at Ms. Blanchard. "There she is. Why don't you give her your present?" August suggested. We nodded and went over to her. We handed her her present and a giant card. "Hey, we have something for you," Henry said. She opened it and said, "Well thank you."

"We're so glad you didn't kill Misses Nolan..." Ms. Blanchard read. "It's from the whole class, and Henry and I got you the bell," I said. "Thank you. Tell everyone I'll be back soon," Ms. Blanchard told us. "Okay," we both said.

"Hey, kids, we should get you home before your mom find out. That won't be pretty," Emma said as she walked up. We headed for the door when David walked up. "Hey, Ava and Henry. Leaving already?" David asked.

"Yeah. Got to get home and do homework," I sighed. David looked over at Ms. Blanchard. Emma noticed and said, "She's kinda tired. I think if you just give it some time..." "I just wanted to -" David started but Emma cut him off.

"Hey, kids. Why don't you head home with David?" Emma asked. "Okay," we said. "Sorry," Emma told David. "Okay," David said. We left with David and he brought us home. As we got out of the car I said, "Don't worry. She won't stay mad at you forever." David sighed and said, "I hope so."

We snuck inside our House and got in our beds. We then went to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about how bad I felt for David. Ms. Blanchard won't even talk to him. That must be sad having the person you care most about ignore you. I wouldn't be able to survive without Henry...

______________________

Another chapter! Yay! Only a couple more chapters left for season one. I need your guys opinions. I don't know if this book should only be for season one and then like make another book just for season two and like so on. I'm leaning towards the new book but I what to know what you guys think. So please comment! Anyways, this was for the nineteenth episode. The Return. Hope you liked it! Remember to comment, vote, share, and follow!

❤️Luv you❤️
-K

______________________