2. edibles

song: empty wallets by 5 seconds of summer

There's a labyrinth made of stone walls high as mountains and a bronze statue of a lion on a motorbike in the middle of it.

And there is Harry flying through the air on a gigantic pink toothbrush.

He's wearing a red cape that looks suspiciously similar to Doctor Strange's cloak. Then the statue starts moving, jumping down from the socket and chasing after him.

Harry feels like screaming but he can't, the labyrinth vanishes and is replaced by a red desert, but it's freezing and soon enough starts snowing.

Harry shields his eyes from the snow and flies downwards, jumping down from the toothbrush and landing in the red sand on his stomach. He wants to get up to run away from the lion, but somehow he can't move.

And there is someone gently tapping his shoulder, but Harry can't see who it is. As he doesn't react, attention focused on the running lion statue, the tapping gets more insisting until it's actual pinching.

Harry groans and moves away from the pain, but the surface he lays on slowly gets realer, the sand starts to itch his skin and the roaring lion slowly fades away.

"Jesus, Harry."

Harry slowly opens one eye, squinting as the sun and blue sky blind him.

"What?" He rasps, slightly annoyed because this dream was really starting to be interesting.

Still, the real surroundings slowly occur to Harry, incredible heat and a warm surface he lays on on his stomach. He turns his head around to look at Louis over his shoulder.

Louis' eyes are locked on his back. "This is like the worst sunburn I've ever seen."

Harry furrows his brows and shifts around. "What do you mean?"

Louis only reaches out and runs his fingertips down Harry's back, from his shoulder to the middle of his spine. In that moment, Harry is really glad the air is that hot, otherwise he's pretty sure that there would've been chills running down his skin.

Harry chooses to ignore that. It's just a touch.

It's pretty easy to ignore it, too, because Louis decides to one again show Harry how much of an inconsiderate asshole he is and sinks his fingernails into Harry's back.

"Does this hurt?"

Harry hisses through his teeth and glares at Louis over his shoulder, because what kind of a dumb question is that?

"Yeah it fucking hurts. Take your hands off of me." He moves to turn around and sit up, trying to look at his back over his shoulder.

Louis only snickers. He sits down next to him and crosses his legs beneath himself. "It's pretty bad, mate."

Harry groans and falls back against the sand. The last night flashes before his eyes like a tape that he watches again.

They landed at the airport, Harry shook Louis awake harder than necessary and they bickered the whole time while leaving the building and strolling through the dark streets. Harry called Niall to inform him where they were and that they were about to make their way to Athens as soon as possible.

Being the very good friend Niall is, he ignored him completely and only hummed, apparently he was playing some sort of undress drinking game and his plan with Amelia seemed to work pretty well, so he was slightly distracted. Harry insulted him once more for putting him into this situation and then hung up.

Louis' call with Zayn didn't seem to have went any better, though the lad informed them that Mr Corden was happy knowing about their location, but couldn't really do much more than that.