Teach Me Well - II

The last straw was record breaking temperatures, reaching nearly 120 outside, the sun so impossibly hot Jisoo wasn't even sure why she came to the studio that day.

Her eyes stared at the mirror, too afraid to turn around to her own accord, watching Jennie's figure, lifting the ends of her oversized t-shirt, throwing it over her head, tossing it off to the side. Jisoo felt like her mouth ran dry, perhaps from the heat of the outside, or (admittedly) maybe from the other sickeningly hot view from the mirror, where Jisoo found her eyes taking in every detail she could.

Tight abs, not an ounce of skin at her sides, a black sports bra, her brown hair clipped up into an updo, her cap somehow still intact. Jisoo's breathing grew uneven. Jennie's back muscles, nearly twitched at every little movement, and Jisoo felt her eyes curve along her shoulder blades, down her spine.

How would it feel to press her hands against taut muscles? To feel a dancer's physique against her own? To feel every piece of muscle tighten at the contact, to flex at the sensations-

"You okay?" Jennie's voice was laced with concern, "If you're dehydrated, you can sit down for a bit-,"

"No," Jisoo shook her head, maybe to shake the less than innocent thoughts running through her mind, "No I'm okay. Just tired."

She could only imagine the look of worry, since all she could really see was the way Jennie's pink tinted lips pouted slightly, lips protruding, those damn lips. "Just let me know," Jennie insisted, and Jisoo nearly jumped out her skin as Jennie picked up her freshly tossed shirt, carelessly dabbing herself to wipe off excess sweat, from her arms. Her lips pursed in focus, stretching and reaching over to wipe bits of sweat gathering at the nape of her neck.

"Let's get to stretching," Jennie announced to the class, lifting her arms up to straighten her posture, back muscles twitching and flexing as she walked to the front of the room. Jisoo's eyes lingered, the woman a genuine sight to behold.

"This is fucking ridiculous," Jisoo murmured beneath her breath, and though she could not see where Jennie was quite looking at, she saw the small smirk upon her glossed lips, nearly taunting, as she began to lead the stretches.

-

"Where the hell is everyone?" Jisoo's words immediately fell out of her mouth, stepping into the nearly empty studio, save for herself and her instructor. Jennie turned, and Jisoo could feel her eyes burning into her, even if she couldn't see her face.

"You signed up for a private lesson.. for today.." Jennie explained painfully slow, almost as if she was barely understanding it herself.

Jisoo scoffed, the attitude coming off her lips before she could even stop herself, "When did I do that?"

Jennie held up the clipboard she was previously holding against her chest, a wrinkled sheet of paper that read, "INDIVIDUAL LESSONS:"

Right at the top, written in purple ink that could have come from none other than Jisoo's favorite pen, was her name, "Kim Jisoo," scribbled boldly and proudly, as if she had been anticipating this very moment since the start of classes.

"Oh, fuck," Jisoo sighed and muttered, tossing her bag to the ground. Jennie frowned, well, it was really all Jisoo could see from the woman, her dark red lips (and it was really starting to drive Jisoo mad) tugging downwards, nearly pouting. It sparked something in Jisoo, a feel of something brighter red than her lips, nearly to a point of frustration.

"You know you can leave if you don't want the lesson," The hurt was apparent in her tone, "I'll even refund you the charge."

It made Jisoo's skin itch, the unprofessional, hurt tone Jennie had with her stupidly dark red lips and incredibly ridiculous obscured face. It made her insides burn that Jennie's nail polish was still chipped, and all she could see on her expression was frowned lips and a tightened jaw, a stupidly tight clenched jaw that made the veins on her neck more visible.