dinner

Sals Pov

WHAT THE FUCK! He just kissed me, We kisses. What!? I mean yeah he looks like Travis and I miss Travis, and I- Why does it feel.. wrong? Im I taking advantacge of him beacuse he looks like Travis? Feels like im useing him...

Little wolf : "FINALY!! Hi!"

they all came to greet us at the door and help us get everything ready to cook dinner.

Ash : "Ya'll got ice cream whit out us!?"

T : "Sorry, Sal whanted ice cream, Btw we are having spagetti and meat balls"

Larry : "Sal u good? ur awfully quite"

Sal : "erm um e- I-"

P-star : "What did you do?"

T : "I dont know what you are talking about. P, I think ur acuseing me of stuff i did not do,"

P-Star : "I dont believe ur ineccent."

T : "Maybe he's just shocked on how good i look under the mask."

Todd : "he says you look a lot like travis."

T : "He told me all about 'Travis' and Frankly we are nothing alike, yes maybe on the outside but not really on the inside."

Neil : "So you have nothing else about it?"

P-star was looking at T like he's scared of whatever come next, His body language was stif, and maybe he realized what had happend, im not sure they spone in russian

P-star : "ты поцеловал его?" (you kissed him?)

T : "Может быть" (May be)

Little wolf : "whore"

T stopped what he was doing and gave a big gasp, he spun around and everyone look do confused even me, I just licked some more ice cream and wondered what was going to play out.

T : "... Who the FUCK tought you to speak such languag.."

P-star : "Bitch are you serious"

T : "You are on top of my suspect list"

He said pointing a finger twords P-star. Little wolf burst out laughing, and so did the rest of the grupp, even Todd chuckled. Neil helped T take everything out of the bag to get ready to cook. Little wolf and P-star started walking out of the kitchen, and the rest followed slowly behind except for Neil and me. Todd turned around when his boyfriend didn't follow the grupp.

Neil : "I can help you cook, I'm pretty handy in the kitchen."

T : "Sounds great, happy to have helping hands."

I looked over at Todd, who gave a somewhat jealous look. He didn't look super impressed that his boyfriend would rather help a guy cook food for them to hang with him, but he continued out.

T : "And what about you, blue boy?

Sal : "Mh, idk whant watch ya'll cook, not really a chef myself but watching others cook id pretty fun"

Neil : "Is that why I almost always find you watching a cooking show or you always watch me cook"

Sal : "yeah, It's fun"

T : "Alright but if you are gonna be in my kitchen, make some use of yourself. Here"

T trew a wooden spoon to twords me and I caught it, Yippie for me!!!

T : "Tast tester"

Sal : "wow, trying to suduce me now? what is it worth for you?"

Neil : "if ya'll gonna flirt im not helping"

Neil and I burst out in soft laughing and I could hear a soft chuckle from under T's mask. They started cooking and some musical sound could be hurd from the studios liveing room next door, I guess they where having fun doing karaoke or something. Ever now and then, someone would come in and check if the food was done soon, i got to test it all while they cooked and told them if they needed more slat or pepper. It was nice, T was nice.. but.. He wasn't Travis.

Neil : "And done! Im gonna go and tell the gang that dinner is ready. "

T : "Okay, me and Sal will start putting food on the table."

I took out 8 deep plates and T started putting food on them, After he handed me a plate whit food I walked into the dinning room and put it on the table, we had put out 5 plates when they rushed into the room and took a seat, I served the people who didn't have a plate and whent to get utensils for us all. I walked into the kitchen, and T handed me a plate.

T : "Last plate, Bon appetite"

Sal : "You're not going to eat?"

T : "Not hungry"

Sal: "But all you have eaten today is an ice cream."

T : "True, but I'm still not hungry, Dont worry about me, I'm going to go outside for some fresh air. Cooking with a mask gets sweet and hot."

T walked past me and out the dining room. P-star could be hurd asking him where he was going, and T just answered "Out", I walked out of the kitchen and into the dinning room where they were all sitting and eating already, Little wolf and P-star had shuffled there masks to the side so they didn't show there faces, they really tried hard not to show there faces, Kinda impressed. P-stars lip piercing reminded me of Phillip, He also had those type of lip piercings when we meet him yesterday, I guess it's just the new cool thing seanse Larry also have a lip percing, and Ashley too. I sat down next to P-star where two empty seats were, I unclipt mu under strip, and no one really cared. It feels good not having all eyes on me while fixing my prosthetic. P star and Todd had bonded over some science stiff and where play arguing about who was right and why, Ashley chatted away whit little wolf about hair and anything only girls knew about, I don't know! Girl stuff, I guess, Periods or something like that. Larry was complementing Neil's cooking ability, and Neil was thanking him also giving credit to Tra- T. For fuck sake, it's not Travis dumbass. It's T. I ate in silence because everyone else was chatting away.

Sal : "I'm gonna go check up on T."

P-star : "Okay.."

I stood up and walked outside. As I came outside the building T wasn't there, I started walking twords the rode and onto the side walk, Around 5 minuts later the beginning of a beach path started, I looked over and saw the tall, Native American boy standing there. looking at the beach. I walked over.

Sal : "Are you native American?"

T looked at me. He was holding his mask in his hands while leaning on the side wall that prevented concrete and sand to mix. He jumped a little. He didn't seem ready for my approach and smiled when relizeing who I was.

T : "Yeah, I am. How did you know?"

Sal : "I'm just good at guessing. Your eyes look beautiful in the moonlight."

T : "Thanks.. you look kinda creepy in the moonlight with the prosthetic on"

Sal : "You think?"

T : "Yeah, I mean your eye sockets are literally just black k holes in the prostic."

I put my hands behind my head and uncliped both straps, Gosh Sal what the fuck was wrong whit you. You have known this guy for less the basecly 12 hours and your just going to show you his face beacuse he looks like a past lover of yours?. I took of my prosthetic holding it in my hands too and climbed up to sit on the wall.

Sal : "Better?"

T just started at me, Fuck Sal you creept him out. Just put the goddamm mask on you descusting fucking monster. See, no one can love you except for Travis even if they look like him.

T : "Wow, you are beautiful under the prosthetic..."

what?