New chance

Travis Pov :

Travis? could he know? Does he know?.. Have I not chanced so much in the past 8 years!?

T : "Travis?"

Sal : "Oh, um, yeah, sorry.. you just remind me of a guy I used to know.."

T : "Really? was he also good-looking?"

Sal : "Haha funny, Yeah, he was, even after he punched me un the face I feel like love whit him"

T : "Damn, he must have been the real rizz boy, "used to know"? what happend a bad break up or smt"

Sal : ".. no.. he had a bad childhood and couldn't bring himself to be in a same-sex relationship, so he flew to russia to be with his best friend, then we just lost contact.."

T : "hay sorry I didn't mean to be up bad memories."

Sal : "Oh no, It's not bad memories, I sharesh them very much, it's just the band don't like me thanking about him very much beacuse they clam im not over him after 8 years whitch is like "Hello I'm telling ya'll I'm over him..' Hehe.. But the fact I Wright a suicide letter and want to so badly find him again proves I'm not over him.. Oh fuck too much information I didn't mean to say that"

suicide? he can't be serious.. he whants to find me so badly? in a way, im happy he's not over me it gives me a second chance abd proves he likes me still but I can't believe that after 8 years, he still loves me.. and I left him to want to kill himself? I sighed and we started walking, it was a bit quiet at the beginning. but I decided it was best to start a conversation.

T : "Tell me more about this Travis guy,"

Sal : "Really?"

T : "Yeah, why not? It seems like there's a lot of unfinished buissnuse with him,"

Sal : "Thanks.. Yeah, I guess I have a bit of un ravled emotions about him. "

T : "Yeah, if you can't express your feelings, then life ain't easy."

Sal: "says you who they claim don't smile, I saw you earlier, you sould smile, you look good smileing"

T : "Are you saying that because I look like a guy you have a crush on or because I actually look good, and in a way, you remind me of someone I use to know.."

Sal : "I remind you or Mr. Nameless? how charming you are. "

T : "learned it from My brother."

Sal : "I wish my brother taught me useful things."

We kept walking twords the store, and Sal rambled about me, well past me. Holy crap it made me feel good knowing that the only person in the world I couldn't stop thinking about for 8 years could not stop thinking about me either, I guess we impacted each other's life very much. when we arrived at the store, he was pretty much done with talking about me. And it's still weird to know I made someone fall in love with me by punching them in the face, had to resist going like 'hay Sal guess what, ur correct It's me Travis, Let's make out' Ugh i whanted to kiss his scared lips so badly.

T : "What kind of food do you want?"

Sal : "I can choose?"

T : "Yeah, of course."

Sal: "What can you make?"

T : "Anything.. for you"

I winked just to mess with him more. He might not be able to have Travis, but he's able to have T. I saw his eyes widen under the prosthetic, and he turned away from me.

Sal : "Oh my gosh, are you flirting with me after I tell you all about a guy I have been having a crush in for 8 years?"

T : "Maybe i am."