Story explanation

So here's how this story will go. All Might and Inko are married and have twins. Izuku was born with beautiful blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes. Izumi was born with long unruly green hair, emerald green eyes, and symmetrical diamond shaped freckles. 

So after finding out their quirks, Izumi tells her friends the news in fear that Izuku would still want to be a hero. Katsuki one of the Bakugo twins, suggested they become harsh towards Izuku, in hopes he would give up. Shoto of course agreed as he honestly didn't care. Izumi, Shoka, and Katsumi, were hesitant because they actually like him. Eventually, Katsuki was able to convince them to participate. 

Inko and Toshinori on the other hand, were no better. They neglected Izuku and only gave their full attention to Izumi. As they continued to disregard Izuku's presence, they were not aware of the things Izumi and her friends were doing to Izuku. They would punish Izuku for the crimes he didn't commit. 

Ever since he got diagnosed as "qurikless", Izuku's life took a turn for the worst. The whole society turned their backs against his cries and pleas. They ignored him when they saw him get beat up by his so-called sister and friends. When he would come back home beaten up; body full of bruises, cuts, and stab wounds; they would just think he was trying to get people's attention. 

His aunts and uncles who were heroes; even his grandparents; turned a blind sight. While all this was happening Izuku would slowly lose his emotions. He would become cold towards everyone. The only place he felt safe was in the public library. There he would read books and gain knowledge as well as increase his IQ. 

He thought to himself that whatever was happening to him would stop but it didn't. His last day of Junior high was the final straw. His tormentors beat him up worse than they usually did. When it was all over, Katsuki; Izuku's crush, took things too far. 

He left Izuku with a horrifying message. "I know you like me. I'm not stupid. Why don't you take a swan dive off the roof and pray you get a quirk in your next life. Maybe then I'll love you." 

After hearing that, Izuku lost EVERY SINGLE emotion. He ran away far from out of sight. In fact he went off grid. He ended up bumping into the number 1 villain. 

(This story will start with him at the villain's bar.)

Look guys! I really appreciate the fact that you actually read and vote for my story 'Back and better' It brought me so much joy just seeing the stats. If anything you guys made 2023 the best year for me. 

This story make feel weird or awkward, I ask that you guys bear it. I really hope you'll enjoy it.