Chapter 6

Izuku's POV-

I smiled as I watched the fall of one of his classmates. This is what happens when people disobey me. 

*BAM, BAM, BAM!!!*

I quickly turned to where that sound came from and saw Snipe had fired some bullets from his gun. But who did he shoot? I quickly turned around and I could feel the colors draining from my face as I stared at Shiggy's bloody body on the floor. Eri has also been accidentally hit, hence she passed out. In a swift movement, I jumped off Nomu's shoulder and landed to where they were. I gently took both Eri and Shiggy's head onto my lap. Just looking at how vulnerable they looked I couldn't help the few tears that fell from my eyes. 

I gently placed a soft kiss on their forehead and looked at Giri, my eyes glowing dark blue. "Giri open a warp gate and get them checked. Stay with them until they're healed. I'll deal with those bastards with the nomu. This is an order." I said. He walked over to me and helped them through the warp gate he opened. After they were fully out of sight I turned to face those heroes and their students. I was mainly looking at Snipe. 

"Nomu, you take care of the other heroes. Leave Snipe to me." I ordered, dashing towards Snipe while pulling out my dagger from its pouch, under my dress. 

His dagger^^^

His dagger^^^

"Stay back!!!" He shouted, continuously firing bullets after bullets. I glared at him coldly as I effortlessly dodged them. When I was close enough I swung my dagger forming an 'X' on his chest. I coldly watch him wither in pain. My eyes glowed red and I lifted my hand to meet with his chest. I slowly began to close my fist, causing my telekinesis to put pressure onto his chest. "AUUGGHHHHHH!!!!" He cried. Moments later, the pathetic bastard fell unconscious and lied there looking imp. 

Now that's out of the way, I turned to look at the nomu. It's currently in a position where it's suplexing All Might. I noticed it's feet were frozen and it's got a firm grip on All Might's sides. I smirked and crossed my arms over my chest, watching the ordeal play out in front of him. My excitement was cut short as I felt a presence trying to sneak up on  me. 'Who dares to try to attack me?' I thought to myself. I did a quick glance to count the many students. With one dead there should be 19 of them left. I scanned them and did a quick attendance. That's when I realized it was the invisible girl. I waited for her to attack me. And when she was close enough, I grabbed her face and slammed it into the ground.

*AAAIIIEEEEE!!!!!*

I ignored her cries and pressed her head further into the ground. "How dare you try and attack me?! Did you really think I didn't notice your presence?" I asked her. She wriggled and squirmed under my grip. When she didn't respond I knocked her unconscious and stood up. I walked over to the nomu to see what progress it's made. 

All Might's POV-

*AUGHH*

H-how did this creature know my weak point? I tried every way to get out of its grip, but it wouldn't budge. I had to think of a quick way to get out of its grip.