Chapter 2

Shigaraki's POV-

I was awake in the living room as I sat there thinking of ways on how we should attack UA. I was able to obtain a few files with the help of those reporters. As I was thinking, I felt something cold against my cheek. I looked up and saw it was Kugori. I took the drink and thanked him.

Kugori: "How're things coming along, young master?" He asked as he sat across from me. I sighed. "I'm having a little problem trying to decide whether or not I should really bring along 100 low rank villains to the attack. What if they get arrogant just because they get to attack those brats?" I explained. 

Kugori thought for a moment before pointing to the TV on the wall. It's the TV we use to communicate with dad. I then got an idea. "Thanks Kugori." I said. He nodded before going back to the bar. 

I slowly walked over to the TV and pushed the button. I waited. Dad finally answered the call. 

Dad: "What is it, Tomura?" Dad asked. I took a deep breath. "Can you help me get Izu to help plan for the USJ attack?" I asked. It's been 3 years since I last saw Izu. He hasn't made his debut, but he's been giving orders to his loyal subjects to take out the villains/fake heroes who pose as a threat to us.

Dad: "Hmmm... Sure." I bowed as he ended the call. I sighed. This might take longer than expected. 

Izuku's POV-

I woke up to the sound of knocking at my door. I groaned and sat up as I glared at my chamber doors. "Who dares wake me up?" I asked. "I-I'm sorry, Your Majesty. But... I've received an urgent request from AFO." I heard a frail voice respond, it must be Ji-Woo. I sighed. "Come in." 

She walked in and bowed before giving me the letter. I took the letter and ripped it open in one go. 

Dear Izu~,

It's me your favorite, sexy, and loving dad!~ I'm writing this letter to request help from you. We plan to attack the USJ and Tomura isn't sure whether he should bring along 100 low rank villains who might be arrogant. Can you help?

Sincerely,

AFO

I chuckled. It seems it's time I make my debut. I looked up at Akari. "Send word back saying that I will help them. Also, have Asuka and  Chika prepare my bath and my clothes for today." I instructed her. "Yes, Your Majesty." She bowed and then left. 

I sat in bed and thought to myself. This attack will have a few benefits, if the plan has been thoroughly followed. There was a knock and in came my youngest servant; Mira. "Good morning, Your Majesty." She bowed. i smiled. "Good morning. Have my bath and attire been prepared?" I asked her after returning the greeting. She nodded. "Yes, Your Majesty." She replied. I nodded and got out of bed. "Very well. Tell Haru to prepare my carriage." I told her as I made my way over to my bathroom.

I got out moments later and went back to my chambers. With the help of a few maids I put on my attire for today. It was a long dark blue with floral design kimono dress that had a slit up to my thigh. I wore blue heels to go with it. After I was done, They did my hair. I prefer not to do my makeup since I was born a beauty.

 I prefer not to do my makeup since I was born a beauty