Chapter 9

Third POV-

The six of them stayed quiet. Right now their eyes showed fear.  Aizawa glared at them coldly. "I asked if you two know who's behind this?" Izumi looked at Snipe's dead body with sorrow before looking up at Aizawa. "...Yes" She said reluctantly. Katsuki, Katsumi, Shoto, Shoka, even her dad All Might looked at her in shock. Aizawa waited for her to continue. Izumi sighed. "You all know him by the Villain's Empress..... But the two twins, my dad, and I all know him as Izuku Yagi. My older brother." She said, looking down in shame. 

The class and heroes all looked at her in shock. Nezu who was perched on top of Vlad King, narrowed his eyes at Izumi. "Tell me more about him." He said. Izumi flinched under his gaze and looked away. She was too ashamed to tell him who Izuku was. Katsuki noticed this and stepped in front of Izumi. "Quit glaring at her. She told you she wasn't the only one who knew him." He said. Nezu's cold gaze turned to Katsuki. "Then why don't you enlighten me, Mr. Bakugo." He suggested. Katsuki clicked his tongue in annoyance. "The nerd was a quirkless boy. When we found out about him being quirkless, Izumi, my sis, and the icyhot twins, suggested that we bullied him." Katsuki said. a chorus of gasps escaped from the classes mouth as the heroes looked at them with disgust. 

Nezu's eyes never once left from Katsuki. "What possessed the six of you to bully him?" He asked. His gaze then turned to All Might who was looking down. "And you. What were you doing while your son was being bullied by the six of them?" He asked coldly. All Might flinched. "I-I was busy with hero work.... I never had t-" All Might fell to the ground after being punched by an angry Aizawa. "What the fuck is your problem?! How could you just neglect your fucking son while he was being bullied?!" Aizawa asked angrily as he continued punching All Might.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Two days later....

Izuku woke up and got in the shower to get ready for the day. After his morning routine he walked to his closet. He would need a set of different clothes for his disguise. After a while of skimming through his closet he finally picked out the perfect outfit. He put on a long-sleeve red and white with some gold accents. It was perfectly styled and refined. To go with it he wore a pair of white round toe designed lace-up ankle boots. He styled his hair and secured it with a gold Butterfly Tassel claw clip.