Chapter VI - Osanai

C-crap. Mikey?❞

Y/N's POV;

The four of us started walking towards the hospital, I quickly grasped what was happening. We were visiting the woman who got raped.. I felt very bad and my blood was Boling at the same time.

'How could those fucking assholes do this to her?! I swear I'm gonna stab that Osanai guy as soon as I see him.'

We arrived at the floor and stood infront of the room looking at the poor girl.

"Who's that?" Mikey questioned.

"That's pah's buddy's girlfriend." Draken replied. "She has been unconscious for 5 days.

Suddenly an old couple walks up to us. The old man starts shouting.
"How dare you show up here?! Leave now!"

The woman behind him tried to stop him but the man did not budge.

Draken and I bowed to the couple, while Mikey just stood there his hands in his pockets. Takemichi was startled but soon bowed down with us.

"What do you think you're doing?! Our daughter almost died because of trash like you!" The man screamed out in frustration.

"Don't bow down to him ken-chin and saku, we did not do anything wrong. Why's this old man trying to take out on us anyway?" Mikey said.

You sighed internally.

"You vermin!! You're nothing but trash causing ruckus every single night!!" The old man gritted his teeth.

"Please stop it dear." The woman pleaded the old man to stop.

Mikey just furrowed his eyebrows. Glaring at the man.

The man started yelling again.

"Who the hell do you think you are talking to-" Mikey was going to throw hands but Draken just put his hand above Mikey's back and forcefully made him bow.

The man started shouting before breaking down. "My daughter's been in a coma since. Her face and her body have been battered and bruised." The old man started crying.

A tear escaped from your eyes. It broke you to see the man like this.

"W-why.. what has my daughter done to you?" The man's voice cracked.

You sighed heavily. After a quite few seconds you started correcting the man.
"I'm very sorry about this situation sir. Putting ourselves in a position where you are is just breaking my heart.. meanwhile you're experiencing it.. no parent should have seen their kids they loved and pampered, like this in this awful situation. But I must correct you we do not intend harm. We are not the ones who did this.. Once we find the real culprit we will make sure he gets caught." You replied sternly.

The man widened his eyes. "W-what?! How do I believe that you punks haven't done this!" The man screamed.

Mikey was pissed at this point but Draken kept him under control.

The woman immediately started crying.

You gave a soft smile, "If these boys were anything like that I wouldn't have been here right now."

"Please leave... we don't ever want to see you again." The man was left speechless he started walking away with his wife.

"We're going to fight moebius soon. We'll deal with our problems in our own world.. all of our crew have families and important people with them, we can't let innocent people get dragged in this, we can't make their friends or family cry.
You don't have to bow your head down. You just have to have a heart to care for others." Draken said.